Are you passionate about branding and want to take Swix to the next level?
- Brav Norway AS
- Brand Marketing Manager
Swix is a premium sports brand providing performance products within cross-country skiing, running, and other outdoor activities. We have long traditions of developing high-performance products for the world's best athletes, teams, and sports events. We are now seeking a passionate and commercially oriented brand marketing manager to take the strategic responsibility for outlining, planning and managing the brand’s strategy and related marketing activities across all channels.
We are looking for a person with experience from strategic branding, who is passionate about good communication, and driven by results. As a Brand Marketing Manager for Swix you will have the opportunity to manage the heritage and history of one of Norway's most beloved brands - and at the same time contribute to shape a very exciting future.
We seek you who are creative, results oriented and passionate about marketing over the digital space, event, and PR. You will be a part of our Brav eCommerce & Marketing team, and will be working with other skilled, ambitious and passionate people in creating a new standard to market and sell sport and outdoor products. We aim to become the leader on digitalization and e-commerce in our industry, and we invite you to join us on the journey of turning dreams into memories.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Main Areas of Responsibility:
Own and drive the brand Marketing strategy
- Outline the brand marketing strategy in line with overall business strategies, preferred brand positioning, sales and profitability targets
- Outline and drive the company's digital marketing strategy and our brand/product message, including supporting strategies for
- Outline and execute the marketing activity calendar including digital and direct marketing campaigns
- Ensure all content and brand positioning is in-line with the brand strategy, visual identity as well as regulatory requirements
- Strengthen consumer engagement over digital space, event, PR
Develop and manage budgets
- Develop, budget and manage all marketing activities across channels, including digital and direct marketing campaigns
- Set targets and ensure maximum ROI
- Measure performance of our marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools (Google Analytics etc.) and prepare monthly internal reports
Identify new opportunities
- Identify and drive innovative solutions aimed at targeted and profitable communication with end consumers in our own channels
- Contribute to innovation of future customer solutions in an omnichannel perspective to strengthen our position and enhance customer experience
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to strengthen portfolio mix and explore potential business partners to maximize brand penetration
- Develop and manage key internal and external partnerships and maintain strong relationships with all of them
- Keep up to date with current trends and competitors
- Bachelor degree or above. MBA/post graduated is preferred
- Minimum 3 years work experience, with documented results, from brand and marketing in a significant retail player with DTC sales
- Extensive knowledge and experience from brand building on digital platforms and channels, development and execution of strategies for content marketing, channel strategies and distribution channels
- Solid experience with digital marketing channels and how to innovate new communication concepts to create future customer loyalty and growth
- Familiar with tools like Hubspot, Mailchimp, social media and GA
- Very good native and English language skills, both verbally and written.
- Strong knowledge of digital productivity tools (MS Office/GSuite).
- Strong knowledge of business applications tools (ERP, PLM)
- High sense of innovation and motivation to drive changes for continuous improvement
- High sense of end consumer orientation with a winning attitude under high-pressure
- A great motivator and a reliable and empathetic colleague
- Thrive on creating order out of chaos and using your initiative
- Self driven with an ability to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Professional attitude and teamplayer.
- Strong commercial, analytical and entrepreneurial instinct.
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”.
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done.
- You are brave and dare to stand out from the crowd and do something different.
- Capable of dealing with rapid change in technology and market needs.
- You have a genuine interest in nature and an active lifestyle.
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang and Helsport. We also own and operate the digital platform skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry – and support them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Germany, Russia, Switzerland, Japan and the United States. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide, see www.brav.com for more info.
You’ll be working in a brand new building with four floors of offices including top notch design and development facilities, brandstore at the ground floor, and state of the art laboratories for hardware product development. The Brav offices are located within 5 minutes' walking distance from Lørenskog train station (Ruter Zone 1).
- Snøkrystallen 13, 1470 Lørenskog
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 0001 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Idrett og trening,
- Markedsføring og annonsering,
- PR, informasjon og kommunikasjon
- PR og informasjon
markedssjef, langrenn, markedsdirektør, swix, ulvang
Spørsmål om stillingen
Snøkrystallen 13, 1470 Lørenskog
|Sist endret||23. nov. 2021 16:22|