Plant Manager, Lofoten
- ACD Pharmaceuticals AS
- Plant Manager
We are seeking an experienced Plant manager for the worlds first bacteriophage plant with regulatory approval for pharmaceutical production. The facility is currently being built in the beatiful Lofoten Islands in Norway. Our Plant manager will be given great responsability and a central role in realizing this exciting venture.
We are looking for a grounded executive with a manner which inspires confidence, and who generates enthusiasm in the workforce.
Responsibilities and duties
- Day-to-day responsibility for prudent and efficient operation in line with pharmaceutical standards and applicable legal provisions relating to the plant.
- Overall responsibility for constructing the plant’s quality and delivery system.
- Ensuring appropriate emergency preparedness and expertise at the plant.
- Leading ongoing efficiency improvements to and development of the plant to meet our growth plans and achieve the goals we have set.
- Project management in close collaboration with suppliers before and after establishment of the plant.
Background and experience sought
- Relevant higher education, preferably technical – other educational qualifications may also be valuable.
- Relevant experience from industrial biological pharmaceutical production, such as vaccines.
- Good personal and technical authority, with management experience from production environments.
- Development-orientated, with the ability to think holistically and see the big picture.
- Clear-talking and independent executive with ambition and the ability to work in a structured way.
- Good language skills in Norwegian, Swedish or Danish, as well as English.
- A central role in an exciting growth company with little bureaucracy and quick decision paths.
- Competitive terms with good pension and insurance provision.
ACD Pharmaceuticals AS is a Norwegian-owned company which develops pharmaceuticals and health products. Our headquarters are at Leknes, in the heart of the Lofoten islands.
ACD Pharmaceuticals play a leading role globally in the development of bacteriophages as an alternative to antibiotics. Through 12 years of research and developement our team has built up a unique technological platform, which is now to be scaled up for producing bacteriophages and vaccines. We are currently in a development phase where a number of exciting growth opportunities will be realised.
- Storgata 9, 8370 Leknes
- Dyr og dyrehelse,
- Farmasi og legemiddel,
- Forskning, utdanning og vitenskap
- Produksjon / Produksjonsteknikk/Prosessteknikk
|Sist endret||28. sep. 2021 15:21|