Do you want to build robots and change the future?
- Halodi Robotics AS
- Technical Lead, Mechanical Engineer
What You'll Do
We are looking for a senior mechanical engineer to help design our next-generation robot and actuator solution. You will work closely with the rest of the hardware engineering team to achieve product goals, such as design for manufacturing (DFM), certifications, thermal, weight, and costs. An ideal candidate has robotic design experience and relevant product lifecycle experience.
- Design, prototype, and validate robot and actuator solutions
- Integrate electronics, sensors, and cables in joints with a large range of motions
- Optimize parts and assemblies for weight and cost
- Create quality drawings for manufacturing and production
- Author concise documentation of design details, requirements, and test plans
- B.Sc. or graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering, Controls Engineering, or proof of exceptional skills in related fields with practical engineering experience
- Experience with simulation and weight optimization of parts and assemblies
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing techniques to ensure manufacturability
- Experience with tolerance analysis and production drawings
- Expertise with SOLIDWORKS CAD software
- Experience in designs with a large number of moving parts
- Ability to collaborate and communicate very well with other disciplines and teams, such as controls, electronics, and mechanical
- Willing to relocate to Oslo area Norway and work out of our HQ
- Expertise with Ansys and Autodesk Fusion 360
- Solid understanding of kinematics and dynamics of robotics systems
Halodi Robotics is bringing robots out of factories and into the human world. We have cracked the code and engineered a safe, capable, and affordable solution (named EVE) that will be deployed in the immediate future to security, retail, and the food-packaging markets.
Inspired by innovation and serving the greater good, Halodi Robotics intends to produce thousands of humanoid robots by 2023—and that’s just the beginning. With the mission to bring humanoid robots to everyone, Halodi Robotics offers one of the most futuristic, world-changing career opportunities of our time. And with a team that enjoys being social outside of work, collaboration and support of Halodians extends well beyond the 9 to 5.
This is the place where people come to live and work to their full potential. Halodians are passionate about seeing the human-robot world come to fruition and embrace our holistic approach to building robots—all components of our robots are developed in-house including: motors, transmissions, sensors, electronics, controls, and AI. There are not many places where you can touch every aspect of such an advanced technology, but with Halodi Robotics’ modern approach, nothing is off-limits
Mechanical Engineer, Engineer, Tech Lead
|Sist endret||5. nov. 2021 11:28|