Profession Lead Process
- Altera Infrastructure
- Profession Lead Process
We are looking for our next Profession Lead Process
Are you a passionate Senior Process Engineer that see yourself as part of a dynamic international company? Are you a leader and team player with interest in new, innovative and sustainable process technology solutions? Do you have experience from both projects and operations, and a broad network within the field of the process technology profession? Then you are the Profession Lead Process we are looking for.
You will be leading the process profession in Altera Infrastructure. The profession has resources in several organizational entities located in Norway, UK and Brazil supporting operations, innovation, concepts and product development, as well as projects in execution.
We are looking for a leader with a strategic mindset. You must be able to understand the wider opportunities and implications of technology development within your own field to contribute to an overall improvement of our FPSO business together with the process team. You will interact and provide operational support (offshore and onshore) and project developments during all phases.
Some of the things you will be accountable for
- Develop strategies, improvement initiatives and goals for the profession
- Active participation in innovations and product development scope
- Provide advice and support to all parts of the organization
- Monitor industry development, best practices and ensure continuous improvement
- Give input to tenders, studies and projects
- Develop and maintain a well-functioning framework for the profession including:
- Ensure compliance with regulations
- Ensure compliance with standards
- Develop internal requirements (philosophies, specifications, procedures, work processes, job descriptions)
- Support on quality assurance process
- Approve any requests for deviations to the framework
- Ensure compliance with regulations
- Arrange profession networks meetings
- Capture and implement lessons learned
- Be part of relevant recruitment processes within the profession
- Develop competency within the profession
- Represent the profession in meetings with management, authorities and clients
- Lead Quality Assurance activities within the discipline
What we are looking for
- Relevant higher level of technical education with minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Experience with process design related issues from both early phase and concept selection, projects and operations
- In depth understanding of design standards (IEC, API, etc.), as well as national regulatory requirements
- Someone who knows the vendor market and “state of the art” technology, especially within sustainability and digitalisation
- Strong leadership qualities and a strategic mindset
- Good at interacting with colleagues within all parts of the organization including senior leadership and board level
- Confident and good presenter
- Self-driven and used to working independently, but at the same time perform well as part of a larger multi discipline teams
- Someone who enjoy working in a flexible environment where every day brings new challenges
- Comfortable having professional discussions in English and should be comfortable with Norwegian
We can offer
- We live by our #TEAM values - they always guide our actions, no compromises.
- People who are committed to excellence, developing their professional experience as they deliver organizational outcomes.
- An open collaborative workplace where you will have immediate impact.
- Challenging work in a dynamic environment.
- We are located in the Powerhouse Office building situated by the harbor in central Trondheim
Altera Infrastructure is a leading global energy infrastructure services group focused on the ownership and operation of critical infrastructure assets in offshore oil regions of the North Sea, Brazil and the East Coast of Canada.
The group of companies has consolidated assets of approximately $4.5 billion, comprised of more than 50 offshore assets, including FPSOs, shuttle tankers, towing vessels and a unit for maintenance and safety.
Here, you find over 2000 engaged and ambitious professionals, and an inclusive work environment. Our employees are committed to operational excellence; they value and respect each other, create mutual trust, and thrive together. As a part of TEAM Altera, you can make a difference, and there are always great development opportunities. We expect our employees to bring passion, enthusiasm, and energy to work. In return, we offer exciting challenges, flexible working hours, and competitive compensation.
Our strong culture, built upon our TEAM values, guides us to make sustainable choices and create lasting results. Through teamwork and innovation, we are shaping the infrastructure of offshore energy, leading the industry to a sustainable future.
Join our TEAM, if you are up for a challenge.
- Bratørkaia 17A, 7010 Trondheim
- Olje og gass
ProfessionLead, Ingeniør, Fagleder, Offshore
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Arnfinn Lunde
- Director Systems, Mechanical & Technical Safety
- 928 22 636
Bratørkaia 17A, 7010 Trondheim
|Sist endret||14. sep. 2021 14:29|