Marketing Director to leading European SaaS company
- Asolvi AS
- Marketing Director
Marketing DirectorYou will be a key person in our growth initiatives for Asolvi across the Group, and have
global responsibility for the implementation, execution and follow-up of key initiatives
to align the company behind the vision and goals, including Asolvi branding and lead
generation. You should be hands-on and innovative, with high growth B2B software
experience. You will report directly to the Asolvi CEO and interact with both product
management as well as regional MDs in the Nordics, UK and Germany. The position is
based in Oslo however travel to other Asolvi offices is expected.
What you will be doing:• You will own the Asolvi marketing responsibility from a corporate level, liaising
with product marketing and sales to improve the positioning of Asolvi in the
• Improve the lead generation activities within the group and conversions to sales
• Analyse and interpret market and competitor information, and identify
underlying trends and drivers for change
• Develop and manage a marketing budget and a corresponding marketing plan
• Own the Asolvi digital marketing and customer events, seminars and webinars
• Be the owner of the Asolvi brand identity and brand strategy
• Improve the Asolvi brand when it comes to employee recruitment and retention
• Improve Asolvi internal and external communications
• Strong leadership skills
What you bring:
• A solid track record in marketing within the technology industry and preferably from a B2B SaaS company
• Results-oriented focus and solid strategy execution abilities
• A pragmatic approach and good business acumen
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence to build strong relationships and influence at all levels
• Advanced knowledge of the digital marketing landscape including tools like a modern CRM system (preferably Hubspot), social media, etc.
• High level of verbal and written communication skills, and strong presentation and facilitation skills
For more information contact our advisor at Kingbird Executive Search, Eirik Bache-Wiig.
Asolvi is Europe’s leading provider of service management software solutions to small and medium-sized enterprises, with offices in Norway, Sweden, UK, Germany and France.
At Asolvi our mission is simple: We simplify service management. Through end-to-end workflow automation, systems integration and field service mobility, we facilitate business-wide improvements that transform small and medium-sized enterprises into the service providers of tomorrow.
Building on decades of expertise, we are growing through business acquisitions and organically. We currently employ more than 150 people across Europe, with multiple engineering teams building our different software portfolios. We are a Microsoft Partner and we're currently enrolled in their FastTrack for Azure technical enablement program.
We are constantly evolving and aim to build thriving teams that constantly improve. We believe in being honest, open-minded and collaborative. We challenge ourselves to constantly learn and improve to develop valuable solutions that we believe in and that our customers love.
- Karvesvingen 5, 0579 Oslo
- IT - programvare
|Sist endret||13. sep. 2021 15:03|