Head of Customer Service, Enterprise
- Fortum Consumer Solutions
- Head of Customer Service, Enterprise
Duties and responsibilities
In general we are looking for:
- A strong colleague and company advocate who sets an example of professionalism within the company.
- You are insatiably curious, kind, and empathic with an unrivaled work ethic. Your worldview is not insular, but expansive.
- You are ready to do something meaningful and impactful. And above all, you love to learn and get things done.
You are responsible for leading the global Customer Service operations, for implementing the strategy and deliveries towards the strategic goals for the Enterprise business area, including Insuring & Securing. You will be a strong colleague and company advocate who sets an example of professionalism within the company.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Define and execute multi-customer channel programs designed to convert, retain, and grow Consumer Solutions customers.
- Responsible for ensuring the teams are in compliance with policy, process, and product updates. Identify additional training needs, plan training sessions and track performance improvement.
- Be an active and strategically contributing leadership team member in the whole customer Engagement & Service function area, in addition, in the Enterprise business area.
Location of the position can be Espoo, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Oslo or Kristiansand.
- Strong and proven leadership skills, people oriented and experience in leading change.
- Solid higher education within relevant field, with a focus on driving data-driven and targeted experiences.
- Customer-focus: Commitment to remarkable customer service with understanding of means and measures to build a world-class customer service organization. Quickly understand our products, customers, processes and policies.
- Powerful communicator with commercial mindset and genuine interest in creating great customer experience and value.
- Ability to think strategically, but also stay on top of tactical execution.
- Driven by positive customer experiences that create customer surprise and delight, conversion to upsell and cross-sell opportunities, and retention and growth.
- Curious and a driver towards continuously improving operations, processes and efficiency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
We can offer
This is the start of your meaningful career journey at Fortum. We actively encourage job rotation and development activities across the company with open leadership as our guiding principle. We offer you a Nordic position, with a lot of visibility. You can use all your ideation and innovation skills to further strengthen our performance in execution of our division’s strategic priorities. You will have great development opportunities in the role and in Consumer Solutions, working in cross-functional teams in an agile, creative and high pace environment with a strong team spirit. We believe the best in our people and want to foster a company culture that helps our people thrive.
Please send your application and your CV via Webcruiter by September 22nd, 2021.
For further information please contact Laila Lydersen, VP Customer Engagement & Service, Consumer Solutions, via email email@example.com or mobile phone +47 91 51 21 61.
At Fortum we drive change where it matters. We are a European energy company providing our customers with electricity, gas, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. Together with our subsidiary Uniper, we are the third largest producer of CO2-free electricity in Europe. With around 19,000 professionals and activities in more than 40 countries, we have the competence and resources to grow and to drive the energy transition forward. We strive to make an impact through a culture of open leadership, curiosity and continuous improvement. Do you want to take an active role for a cleaner world? Come lead the change with us! www.fortum.com
Fortum Consumer Solutions is the leading consumer business in the Nordics. We are offering our ca 2.4 million customers energy related services across several well-known brands, such as Fortum, Hafslund Strøm, NorgesEnergi, Göta Energi, Kotimaan Energia, Fortum Charge & Drive and Plugsurfing. Through strong cross-functional collaboration, sustainability focus and agile and lean working methods, we strive to make our customers’ increasingly digital lives easier with our services.
- Markens gate 34, 4612 Kristiansand S
- Kraft og energi
|Sist endret||23. sep. 2021 00:07|