Techstep is purpose-built to become a leading Managed Mobility Services provider in Europe. Techstep supplies hardware, software, connectivity, and mobile device management bundled as a managed service. This enables enterprises and their employees to do their work across mobile devices and locations, with a high degree of security and operational stability. Techstep has 350 employees based in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, and Poland, serving close to 2,000 enterprise customers across various industries in the private and public sectors. Techstep's customer base in Europe is anyone who can use a smartphone to make work easier. The company is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
The market for Managed Mobility Services is expected to grow substantially in the years to come. Techstep has a strong position and ambitious growth strategy with a focus on organic growth, acquisitions, and geographical expansion.
To deliver on the ambitious growth trajectory Techstep is now seeking a world-class CMO to further develop the brand and market position and work closely with the sales organization to grow the top-line. The Marketing organization consists of 6 highly talented people within content and digital marketing.
The core responsibility for the CMO is:
- Leadership and development of a talented team with aspirations to become a world-class B2B tech marketing team.
- Responsibility for overall brand and marketing strategy, and implementation through guidelines and best practice in all countries.
- Further develop the brand to reflect the deep competence and knowledge of Techstep.
- Simplify the value proposition to be intuitive so that both cost efficiency and the customer journey are clearly understood in the market.
- Responsible for ensuring that structure, systems, and expertise will be rigged to support strong growth.
The right candidate has experience as a senior leader in digital marketing with budget and personnel responsibility in B2B companies in the technology sector, alternatively as a senior consultant in digital marketing agencies.
- Ambitious with stamina and energy
- Sets direction and goals as well as the ability to prioritize
- Commercially oriented and driven by sales rather than subjects
- Experienced and confident leader who dares to face a playful brand
- Creative with a good structure at the bottom
- Business, customer and market-oriented
- Analytical, opportunity-oriented, and structured
- The market for mobile solutions and SaaS is growing substantially
- The group has a strong position in the B2B part of the market
- A central role in a listed technology company
- Total responsibility for the group's brand and marketing strategy and execution
- Professional board and owners who want to develop the group
- Nordic growth strategy - both organically and through M&A
Location: The CMO can be located in any of Techstep's offices.
For questions or a confidential conversation, feel free to contact our advisor in BackerSkeie, Fredrik Jore (+47 412 18 284). Please submit your application and resume via www.backerskeie.no/utlyste-stillinger as soon as possible.
- Brynsalléen 4, 0667 Oslo
- IT - programvare
|Sist endret||17. sep. 2021 09:00|