- BOA Management
- Engineering Director
Join our competent team in a forward-looking and innovative company! With over 45 years of industry know-how BOA is continuously expanding the scope of its services to meet market demands worldwide. We strive to use our expertise to support the sustainable solutions of the future.
With ambitions of growth in new and existing markets, our dynamic company is well equipped to adjust to international market changes. BOA offers solutions to complex marine engineering challenges and encourage collaboration, teamwork and individual creativity.
We are now strengthening our engineering team to secure a sustainable transition of competence to someone that will lead and manage the team going forward. The Engineering Director will be responsible for planning and managing engineering activities associated with Company operations. The Engineering Director will also be responsible for the development and construction of new barges and methods and solutions to meet market requirements and opportunities in the future.
Key Responsibilities for position
- Support Operation department and projects with engineering and method statements as required
- Support Commercial department in sale and tender activities
- Support CEO in contract negotiations on newbuilding and conversion projects
- Management of the department’s resources
- Development of new barge concepts and operation solutions
- Approve and follow up procedures, instructions and other HSSEQ and ISO documentation related to the department’s responsibilities
- Participate as part of the Management Team of the Company
Our Ideal Candidate
- Higher Technical Education
- +15 years’ experience from the industry
- Experience from marine operations and structural engineering
- Good knowledge of English, oral and written
- Good cooperation and communication skills
- Be able to motivate others
- Ability to solve complex issues in a structured manner
- Ability to manage given deadline with decision making and execution ability
- Curiosity and willing to continuous learning/improvement
WHAT BOA OFFER
· Challenging and varied tasks in a competent, dynamic and innovative team
· Unique international environment in Trondheim
· Industry leading know-how
· Competitive compensation package
· Modern and centrally located offices in Trondheim
· Free parking
Some travelling must be expected.
Boa Management AS owns and operates Offshore Vessels, Tugs and Barges worldwide providing project and engineering services to a range of marine industries. Join our team of competent employees and be part of an exciting future!
- Strandveien 43, 7067 Trondheim
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Strukturingeniør,
Ingeniør, Direktør, marine operations
|Sist endret||20. jun. 2023 14:08|