Business and Impact Development Director- Laerdal Global Health
- Laerdal Medical AS
- Business and Impact Development Director
Laerdal Global Health is a not-for-profit sister company of Laerdal Medical A/S, with headquarters in Stavanger, Norway. Our vision is that no one should die or be disabled unnecessarily during birth. Our strategic overall goal is helping save an additional 550,000 lives at birth, per year by 2030. Working within strong international alliances for global health and innovation, we aim to develop and make solutions available that will help save hundreds of thousands of newborns and mothers every year.
We are seeking an engaged, entrepreneurial, and solution-oriented person to reinforce our team, with market strategy and business development capabilities.
In this position you will have a unique opportunity to be part of a cross-cultural, dedicated, creative and fast-paced team consisting of designers, engineers, implementation specialists and researchers, located in Norway, India and Nepal. You will take the lead in developing and rolling out strategies for new markets as well as leading the team in charge of implementation of our programs and products.
Some key activities :
- Developing goals for the impact and implementation team and business growth, and ensuring they are met
- Lead the Impact and Implementation team, in supporting implementation of solutions in the field through working with partners
- Lead the analysis, development and implementation of a strategies for new market opportunities
- Explore and develop opportunities through researching and analyzing the market, competitors, partners and donor strategies as well as industry trends, and from there drive a business strategy for the company.
- Manage strategic partnerships with key partners as well as business contacts globally
- Work with other internal teams to create a pipeline of opportunities, and support go-to-market activities, including negotiating directly with partners required to bring new business opportunities to market.
- Identify, develop, connect and liaise with new business contacts globally. Maintain ongoing relationships with key decision makers and organizations
You have values that align strongly with Laerdal’s mission and values. You enjoy working in a team across culture, geographies and time zones, as well as have passion for business and sustainability.You thrive in a high-paced, dynamic environment where decisions are made fast, and progress is important. You are adaptable and like working in cross functional teams but would still like to further develop your technical expertise. You thrive working in a high pace, with new challenges and high degree of responsibility.
- You have an MBA or masters degree in business, public health or other relevant area. With minimum 6-8 years of experience from international business or other related field. Experience from working in Africa and/or within global health field and with the UN and procurement agencies is a plus.
- Flexible, structured and ability to work and drive processes independently, cross-professionally and virtually
- Result and solution oriented, seeking exciting and challenging work in a dynamic team.
- Excellent skills in relationship building.
- Excellent skills in English, written and spoken. French and other additional languages are a plus.
- Good communication and presentation skills with the mindset of sharing knowledge, ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies orally and in written form.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel internationally.
We invite you to join an innovative and creative work environment, characterized by diversity, professionalism, and collaboration. The position is located in Stavanger, Norway.
Laerdal is dedicated to our mission of helping save lives. Together with our partners, we believe we can help save one million more lives, every year by 2030.
- 4002 Stavanger
- Helse og omsorg,
- Industri og produksjon,
- Medisinsk utstyr og rekvisita
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi
market strategy, business development, Strategy, strategic development, Business development
|Sist endret||26. aug. 2021 15:36|