Lead front-end developer
- POWERSIM SOFTWARE AS
- Front-end Developer
Would you like to build the best front-end development team in Bergen? Help us develop the leading SaaS product for industrial forecasting and scale it across renewable industries.
Powersim Software is a Bergen-based software company that for years has been centred around the industry-leading legacy application for mathematical modelling: Powersim Studio. In cooperation with Aker BP, we transformed the Powersim Studio model for oil and gas production forecasting to a future-oriented, cloud-native Software as a Service, pForecast. We are at the point where we have confidence in the foundation and are ready to scale production forecasting to a global market while we develop the service with new, sustainable industry verticals. To succeed in this venture, we want to expand our team with a go-getting, talented lead front-end developer.
As a lead front-end developer, you will be working in an interdisciplinary team and play a key part in the development of the user interface for our forecasting SaaS products. You will be reporting to the company’s VP engineering.
* Lead front-end development
* Shape the UI strategy for the company’s forecasting platform together with product management team
* QC and code review front-end development
We are looking for a React developer who is:
· Passionate about building the best user experience for our forecasting products
· A bridge builder at ease with product manager and the development team alike
· Analytic and able to bring clarity to complex problems
· Comfortable in a dynamic environment
· Experience as front-end developer
· Experience with modern, cloud-based software development and delivery
· Professional experience with React development
· Norwegian and English language proficiency
· Experience with Material Design & the Material-UI (MUI) library
· Experience with UX design processes
· Familiarity with Azure DevOps & Git
Why be part of Powersim?
· Partake in an incredible journey in a key position for a tech company rigged for growth
· Valuable personal competency development
· Competitive conditions
· Beneficial shareholder program
- Litleåsvegen 79, 5132 Nyborg
- IT - programvare,
- Olje og gass
- IT utvikling / Front-end,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell)
frontend, ux-designer, react
|Sist endret||4. nov. 2021 19:36|