Marketing Acquisition Director - Verisure Norway
- Verisure AS
- Marketing Acquisition Director
About the jobVerisure is seeking a talented, innovative, passionate Marketing Acquisition Director to report into the Managing Director of Norway. This is a fantastic moment to join a Winning Team and onboard our growth journey where the Marketing Acquisition Director will play an instrumental role in delivering on the overarching strategic ambition of the Norwegian organization.
This is a critical and strategic Management Team position, the role will be expected to impact quickly and develop as the business grows . The position has full responsibility for all lead generation activities, both push and pull marketing activities, media planning, digital engagement, strategic brand building and reputation and public relations (in close cooperation with Group CMO and cluster peers). In the role you will also be responsible for our inhouse Marketing Contact Centre
You should be familiar and share our passion for analytics & insights, high performance, KPI's and tracking, powerful and cost-efficient marketing.
The company's success depends on its people and it invests in them every day. Working with Verisure is being part of an industry leading world-class company that has a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Strategic context and Value proposition
Over the past years, Verisure has experienced an exceptional and resilient financial performance with a very long track record of double-digit growth - thanks to continuous drive for Innovation, our very sophisticated Go To Market and replicable business model for expansion into new countries. Our strong and visionary Management Team is now supporting the business' next phase of growth with a robust business plan for value creation.
Verisure NorwayVerisure is the market leader in Norway with approximately 250 000 customers and has a long history dating back to 1991. The Norwegian company currently has revenues of NOK 1,3 Billion. The headquarters is located in Skøyen, Oslo, and has about 450 employees and an extended network of approximately 300 people working as Verisure Partners.
Since 2021, the Norwegian operations has a new Managing Director as well as many new Management Team members creating a high performance and high caliber team. Under new leadership the company has engaged on an ambitious and growth-oriented value creation plan.
The Norwegian Management Team consists of a mix of talented and ambitious people, who either developed quickly and successfully within Verisure or came from various growing industries.
The Marketing Acquisition Director will be managing a high performance team of more than 15 employees, consisting of a dedicated team of Marketing specialists, commercial leaders and Marketing Contact Center Agents.
The key priorities will be to lift the marketing performance and sales of the Norwegian organization to new levels of excellence, specified as follows:
Priorities will include:
- Lead and sales generation:
- Significantly step up lead generation through push as well as pull digital channels, including developing new sales and/or lead generation channels
- Leverage systematic and fast paced ?test and trial? approach to optimize conversion in all steps across the customer funnel, end to end
- Execute a best-in-class Contact Center by improving processes, systems, skills, scripts, KPIs, dashboards, incentives, etc to deliver high quality booking and optimize the Relative Market Share
- Improve lead and Sales management by developing and refining a sophisticated - yet practical - lead generation and lead allocation model
- Implement a structured and integrated marketing planning approach including all offer messages, campaigns, product launches, ATL and BTL activities
- Increase brand awareness and preference for the Verisure brand in the Norwegian market by leveraging strategic brand building skills and intelligent media spend allocation.
- Own competitive and market surveillance
- Product Marketing:
- In cooperation with Sales and Finance, build the offers - packs, claims, pricing to attract high value customers (high entry RMR and low churn)
- Collaborate with the Group functions to build the Innovation roadmap, product and services by conducting the local analysis and understanding of the market, consumer reviews, competition surveillance, local industrial discussions
- Analyzing alliance opportunities and structurally address these through tailormade propositions and long-term relationships.
- Team Building:
- Build & inspire a world-class Marketing team that is lean, yet effective. Be part of the Company Marketing horizontal networks to continue building overall company marketing capability, share & re-apply best practices into the Norwegian market for fast transfer.
- Verisure Norway offices in Oslo (Drammensveien 211)
- Easy access with public transport and secured bike-parking
- Free in-house gym 24/7
- Reports and organization structure
- A team of more than 15 reports (including Marketing Contact Center)
Candidate profileExperiences and Qualifications:
We see this role as critical for the achievement of Verisure's growth and organizational transformation goals.
We are looking for a high potential / top performer individual, highly independent, practical, extremely ambitious and hungry for strong results. The candidate should have not only strong performance, but huge potential to continue growing with the business and the Company.
- A proven track record in growth creation through marketing and sales, and experience in the full marketing mix with strong focus on online and direct response marketing as well as performance management.
- At least 7-10 years of cumulative post-University experience (pre-/post-MBA, depending on the overall experience)
- Previous formal leadership experience, people and process skills - with a strong track record of creating results through others via coaching, motivation, inspiration and support.
- Significant experience in multi-national and multi-cultural environment
- Fluency in Norwegian and English
1. Analytical pragmatic, independent & creative thinker balanced with operational do-er- Independent, proactive, commercially savvy, gets the big picture and translates that into impact quickly
- Can operate at the strategic, big picture, corporate level but is also operational with a hands on attitude
- Strong strategic thinking/planning skills and experience, with a proven track record of executing high-impact, communications programs
2. World-Class Marketing professional, with ability to balance strategic & operational needs, collaborative and externally in touch- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to contribute to the development of business strategies and to heavily influence the development of appropriate and effective internal and external messaging
- Strong business and financial acumen and the ability to strategically interface with and influence key stakeholders, particularly at the executive level
- Ability to operate collaboratively in a matrixed team environment
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills with the ability to motivate and build high-performance, cross-functional teams
- Embraces outside in thinking, puts consumer needs at the center
- Proven ability to easily, naturally develop great relationship across the organization. In touch internally and externally
3. Listens effectively, understand situations quickly, organizes ideas, plans to action & delivers results- Thinks as much about the / how / as about the / what / comfort with multi-channel communication and delivery to diverse audiences
- Brings innovative solutions to the organisation enabling us to be seen as leading edge across our industry, pushes us to think differently
- Structured, strong process muscle, organized tenacious
- Great listener, understands quickly and delivers against need in efficient and inspirational way
4. Energy contributor, flexible, role models company values, manages and develops his/her team and others- Energy contributor, entrepreneurial spirit of creating ideas, role models professionalism and company values
- Easy going from outside, tenacious from inside, uses multiple levers and styles to get results
- Ambitious in goal setting and career, wants to grow and is curious by nature
- Attracts, manages and develops great Marketing skills in his/her own team as well as beyond
- Passionate in Everything We Do: Our people have a sense of energy that is unmistakable, one that drives us to delight our customers and focus on creating impact quickly.
5. Strong fit with our Company DNA
- Committed to Making a Difference: When we say we will do something; we deliver with excellence. We are accountable, focused and operate with discipline.
- Always Innovating: We believe that Innovation can be big or small; it's a continuous state of mind that inspires us to think differently and always make things better. We are risk takers and we learn continuously.
- Winning as a Team: Our people know that by leveraging one another?s strengths, investing in and developing our team's capability and by collaborating well, we will win.
- With Trust & Responsibility: Operating with integrity is core to our success. We are humble, honest and value deep mastery and expertise. We do the right thing, always.
Marketing, Leader, Director, Manager, Direktør
|Sist endret||24. jun. 2021 14:27|