AutoStore is seeking a driven and result oriented Team Lead Mechanical
- AutoStore AS
- Team Lead Mechanical
AutoStore is the pioneer of cube engineered storage systems and is constantly evolving as a company. We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers. Today, there are 110 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo.
We are now looking for a Team Lead Mechanical to join the Port and picking technology group located at our headquarter in Nedre Vats. We are searching for a highly technical person who can contribute directly in the development of our solutions. However, your main tasks will be to lead the team in a well organised manner. The team is responsible for the mechanical development, construction and design of AutoStore’s Port workstations. With us you will have the opportunity to work hands-on with an innovative product, while developing yourself and the team within a multidisciplinary department.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Join our team of creative and innovative individuals as part of a collaborative team, who goes above and beyond expectations.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the mechanical team in the port group
- Coordinate work with project managers and other stakeholders
- Product development of Port workstations
- Mechanical construction and design
- Calculations and finite element analysis
- Building prototypes and planning function and lifetime tests
- Collaborate with production engineers for product industrialization
- Improve work processes, procedures and guidelines for the mechanical discipline across R&D
- Master's or Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics is an advantage, but the decisive factor is your work experience
- Experience from managing teams
- Experience with product development for series production is an advantage
- At least 5 years of work experience and expertise in mechanical engineering
- Practical experience from test and prototyping lab
- Experience with project and documentation tools such as Jira and Confluence is an advantage
- Good language skills in English, oral and written, is a prerequisite. Norwegian, oral and written, is an advantage.
- Independent, but team oriented
- Good people skills and cooperative
- Exact and has good problem solving skills
- You are interested in technology
- Takes initiative and is perservent
- Result oriented and good planning skills
- Ability to see the whole while controlling the details
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a business experiencing positive growth
- Good opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will be part of a unique, exciting and competent professional and R&D environment in AutoStore
Work location is at our head office in Nedre Vats or Lysaker.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Maria C. Barrera Stenersen, + 47 900 90 137, or researcher Daniel Østrem, +47 905 67 363.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Attach certificates and diplomas to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 13th of august – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment
Founded in 1996, AutoStore is a robotics technology company that invented and continues to pioneer Cube Storage Automation, the densest storage and order-fulfillment technology. Its focus is to combine software and hardware with human capabilities to further develop the future of efficient warehouses. In all, more than 20,000 AutoStore robots are currently deployed in over 600 installations across 35 countries. Sales, designs, and installations are carried out by a network of qualified integrators who are its partners. Its headquarters are in Nedre Vats, Norway, and it has offices, warehouses and / or manufacturing sites in Norway, the USA, the UK, Poland, Germany, France, Korea, Japan, Spain, Italy and Austria.
- Stokkastrandvegen 85, 5578 Nedre Vats
- Transport og logistikk,
- Industri og produksjon
- Produksjon / Produksjonsteknikk/Prosessteknikk,
IT, Teamleder, Produkt, Mechanical, prototypes
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Maria Clementina Barrera-Stenersen
- 900 90 137
Stokkastrandvegen 85, 5578 Nedre Vats
|Sist endret||22. jun. 2021 12:26|