Do you want to lead and shape the retail activities in BRAV?
- BRAV Norway
- Retail Operations Manager
As Brav’s Retail Operations Manager you will have the responsibility for the sales achievements, cost control and operational performance of the stores in your given region/channels, in close cooperation with the Head of Retail and Retail Sales & Training Manager. You will be responsible for managing and supervising Store Managers and to secure that the stores have the necessary competence and knowledge about BRAV’s products, sales strategies and working procedures/guidelines.
The position is a management position in the Retail department, reporting to the Head of Retail. Frequent traveling activities to the stores must be expected.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Main Areas of Responsibility:
Drive sales and organic growth
- Develop and implement sales strategies to grow an meet sales target.
- Implement sales training tools and run sales training in close cooperation with the Retail Sales & Training Manager.
- Ensure retail operations are in-line with the at all time updated store manuals and continuously participate in updating and improving our procedures and guidelines.
- Contribute to developing and maintaining a “winning culture”.
- Continuously work with “Best Practice” and knowledge-sharing between the retail stores.
- Frequent visits to our Retail stores.
- Recruit store managers and full-time employees.
- Ensure proper onboarding and training of new store managers.
- Conduct appraisal talks with store managers.
- Build a strong work culture – supporting BRAV’s values.
Health, Security and Environment (HSE):
- Ensure full HSE compliance in stores.
Monitor KPI performance:
- Sales and Margins
- Product availability and inventory levels.
- Customer visits and hit-rate performance.
Management and administration:
- Ensure that all stores are loyal to and compliant with current operational procedures (the Handbooks) and visual guidelines.
- Prepare and conduct Store Management Meetings.
- Prepare and conduct various workshops.
- Attend selected in-store staff meetings.
- Approve invoices.
- Approve monthly manning plans.
- Monthly reporting to superior.
- Attend Retail management meetings.
- Actively participate in business improvement projects.
Participate in store building projects and opening of new stores:
- Participate in store building projects.
- Manage and oversee maintenance and repair work in current stores.
- Responsible for final preparations before store openings and post opening activities.
- Minimum 3 years academic degree (bachelor or similar).
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience within retail. Experience from retail chain management and premium brands is a plus.
- Very good native and English language skills, both verbally and written.
- Strong knowledge of digital productivity tools (MS Office/GSuite).
- Strong knowledge of business applications tools (ERP, POS systems)
- Experience with process design and development.
- Good knowledge of HSE requirements within the retail industry.
- Professional attitude and teamplayer.
- Strong commercial, analytical and entrepreneurial instinct.
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”.
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done.
- High stress tolerance and ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- You are brave and dear to stand out from the crowd and do something different.
- Capable of dealing with rapid change in technology and market needs.
- You have a genuine interest for nature and an active lifestyle
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang and Helsport. We also own and operate the digital platform skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry – and support them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Germany, Russia, Switzerland, Japan and the United States. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide, see www.brav.com for more info.
- Snølia 1, 1470 Lørenskog
- Butikk og varehandel,
- Idrett og trening,
- Kurs og opplæring,
retail, butikkutvikling, operations manager, friluftsliv, sport
|Sist endret||21. jul. 2021 10:20|