VP Business Development - for client
- Amrop Delphis kunde
- VP Business Development
VP Business Development will define and drive the strategy and work with the corporate portfolio, analyze the market and find M&A prospects. Together with the GM you will drive selected strategic initiatives forward. The firm also owns assets, and you will be central in managing successfully potential negotiations for sale or acquisitions, as well as take a role in supervising the management of the mentioned companies.
The right candidate will be involved in pitching and presenting at board level and work with a vast pool of international resources. You may also represent the company in boards of companies where our client owns stakes, as well as support the GM of the business unit managing assigned strategic missions and driving transformation projects. Workplace will be northwestern part of Norway with a global reach.
We believe relevant candidates have:
- Ability to identify strategic opportunities, lead all aspects of planning with sound business recommendations.
- Solid strategic consulting work experience, strong strategic analytic skills and ability to develop concise analysis and recommendations to the Executive team and Board.
- A proven track record of business development experience, preferably in a larger firm (Nordic, European, Global).
- Understanding of a wide range of industries, markets and brands, and what it takes to stand out and support them.
- Great project management abilities and able to manage multiple business initiatives while still keeping an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent cooperation skills and ability to manage and build trust with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, from the shop floor to the board room.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and able to cold call potential clients with confidence.
- Relevant education at Master degree level.
Applications will be processed on a continuous basis. Feel free to contact Research Manager Anette Myhre Vincendeau, mobile +47 97537455 or Partner Arne Gunnar Dokken, mobile +47 90046689, for further information
- FRIDTJOF NANSENS VEI 17, 0369 Oslo
- Industri og produksjon,
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
M&A, Corporate, Finance, Consulting, Strategy
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Anette Myhre Vincendeau
- Research Manager
- 975 37 455
- Arne Gunnar Dokken
- 900 46 689
FRIDTJOF NANSENS VEI 17, 0369 Oslo
|Sist endret||7. mai 2021 16:39|