Are you our next curious and enthusiastic Sales Manager?
- Q-Free ASA
- Sales Manager Norway
We research, design, produce, and deliver complex systems within intelligent transportation systems (ITS) to customers world wide. We are growing and expanding our markets and are now looking for a Sales Manager Norway to further stimulate our growth. This is a key position and we are eager to get to know you and work with you to make our vision come true.
As a Sales Manager Norway, Your key responsibilities will be to
- Maintain and further develop our existing customer portfolio
- Lead sales and bid processes
- Attend conventions, seminars and industry meetings
- Build relationships with new customers
- Drive sales and business development within the growing field of DSRC* products worldwide
* Dedicated Short-Range Communication
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications
We are convinced that you could have many different combinations of experience and competency, and we are open to suggestions. However, we do believe that it will be easier to succeed if you
- Have a good technical understanding - therefore technical background is preferred
- Have experience from technical sales management or project management roles
- Can refer to a track record within sales
- Communicate fluently in a Scandinavian language as well as English
- Have the ability to understand customer needs and to translate these into tailored solutions
- See the importance of suitable business models ensuring customer satisfaction
- Are comfortable with numbers - since bids, budgets and sales results is a part of your responsibility
- Enjoy and welcome the opportunity to travel world-wide (post-pandemic of course)
Personal qualities we would like to see in our applicants
- You are curious and enthusiastic
- You are team-oriented, have excellent collaboration skills and seek solutions in cooperation with others
- You set ambitious goals and have a strong desire to create results
- You find it easy to build good relations
- You are systematic and well organized with the ability to define clear priorities, plan ahead, and stick to deadlines
- You can work independently and have a high work capacity
- You enjoy finding solutions and implementing these through motivating and influencing others
- A company culture focused on sustainability and high employee satisfaction
- A key position with a major impact on the future of our company
- Flexible working hours and competitive salary
- Family friendly policies, insurances, and benefits
In Q-Free We celebrate and strive for diversity, equity, and inclusion. We acknowledge that diversity and a safe and encouraging team environment is key to unleash our fullest potential for the future. We therefore welcome your interest in our positions, based on your skills, competence, and motivation.
Q-Free ASA (OSE: QFR) is a global innovator in intelligent transportation systems that improve traffic flow, road safety, and air quality. With an open, collaborative approach to tolling, traffic and active transportation management, Q-Free works with customers and partners on every continent to digitize infrastructure and overcome modern mobility challenges for the greater good of society.
Our highly skilled global workforce is the reason behind our high level of innovation and leading position within ITS technology. We are proud to have some of the world’s leading experts within ITS in our organization. Our values are EPIC – Excellence, Passion, Innovation, Collaboration, and these are traits we treasure and seek to enhance in all our employees.
Headquartered in Trondheim, Norway, Q-Free has annual revenues of approximately 1 billion NOK (120 million USD) and employs 400 transportation innovators, experts and enthusiasts. To learn more about how Q-Free is changing the movements of life, visit www.q-free.com.
- Strindfjordvegen 1, 7053 Ranheim
- IT - programvare
- Salg / Løsningssalg,
- Salg / Teknisk salg,
internasjonalt, salg, ledelse, elektronikk, teknologi
Spørsmål om stillingen
Strindfjordvegen 1, 7053 Ranheim
|Sist endret||7. mai 2021 15:48|