Lead Sales Maritime Industry Norway
- Akasol AG
- Lead Sales Norway
- Generate leads of potential customers in the Marine industry
- Establish Akasol as a trusted partner in the Marine cluster in Norway
- Pipeline management and reporting
- Preparing and representing AKASOL brand at forums and relevant exhibitions
- Solution orientated interaction with customers (ext) and Product-/ Projectmanagement (int) – input for AKASOL’s current and future platform strategy
- Willingness to travel
- Develops and maintain relationships with potential and existing clients
- Very well connected (components supplier, via integrator and fleet maintenance/ - operators) with a good understanding of the energy, oil and gas, and Marine industry
- Min. 5 yrs experience in Marine powertrain/ battery integration business
- Successful experience in analyzing and evaluating total costs in complex business circumstances and provide recommendations for the optimal solutions and approach
- Successful track record of selling at a strategic/ complex level, developing win-win solutions.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements: Market analysis & trend evaluation/ governmental programs, ready for classification requirements
- A good understanding of energy, oil and gas, and Marine industry
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, SAP or related software
- Knowledge of the CRM System Sales Force is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Norwegian and English
- Advanced negotiation and presentation skills.
- Self-disciplined, a self-starter, and is able to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment.
- Evaluates complex situations using multiple sources of information. Solves problems that are complicated or novel requiring the ability to filter, prioritize, analyze and validate complex dynamic material.
- Exercised in active listening, build trust in networks and relationships and gives feedback continuously in a constructive manner
We offerThe position will be based in either Bergen or Trondheim.
FROM A SOLAR MOBILE WORLD CHAMPION TO AN INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGICAL LEADER
Vision and the drive to conduct research and implement alternative mobility concepts have been with us from the outset. The personal energy of all employees and the desire to create something pioneering in the field of modern battery systems has resulted in first-class products and customer solutions. In all its products, AKASOL AG implements the comprehensive experience acquired in the development of e-mobility and pursues with equal intensity the basic drive towards an efficient, environmentally-friendly supply of energy.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR PIONEERS
Become one of the next generation in pioneers for mobility and energy management today. AKASOL provides the opportunity for creative teamwork, flat hierarchies and exciting challenges.
- Strandkaien 1A, 5013 Bergen
- Maritim og offshore,
- Salg / Løsningssalg
Energi, Grønn, Miljø, Batteri
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Robert Nash
- Regional Manager East Norway
- 928 99 694
Strandkaien 1A, 5013 Bergen
|Sist endret||12. mai 2021 12:50|