Are you our new Sustainability Manager?
- Sustainability Manager
Have you experience from working with sustainable development and have a strong drive and interest in child development? Now you have the opportunity to become a part of Stokke! The role can be based either in Ålesund, Norway or Sindelfingen, Germany.
Stokke is searching for a Sustainability Manager who is an innovative thinker who is always seeking ideas for creating a greener and more sustainable organization. We can offer an international and professional environment, in a team with high competence.
Areas of responsibilities
- Sustainability Manager is responsible for implementing Stokke’s sustainability strategy as well as developing it forward together with the Head of Strategy.
- The Sustainability Manager will have to liaise with internal and external stakeholders with a wide range of sustainability related topics and is responsible for driving best-in-class performance for Stokke in the selected focus areas.
- The Sustainability Manager will need to be the internal expert on sustainability at Stokke and keep themselves up to date on the current developments in the field of sustainability.
- Advancing Early Childhood Development is an important part of Stokke’s sustainability strategy. A successful candidate will thus need to demonstrate a strong interest in driving results in the area along side with the environmental and social sustainability topics.
- Drive the implementation of Stokke’s sustainability strategy. Specifically, the Sustainability Manager will need to drive results in the following areas: 1) Early Childhood Development 2) Ethical Trade 3) Quality products made to last 4) Reduce Stokke’s greenhouse gas footprint 5) Drive towards sustainable sourcing of wood.
- Liase will internal and external stakeholders in various sustainability related projects.
- Close cooperation with Brand supporting the implementation of the Stokke Sustainability agenda into the Stokke Brand communication.
- Stay up to date on the sustainability topic generally and in the juvenile industry more specifically. Attend various industry conferences / webinars etc. on the topic.
- Establish sustainability KPI’s and drive Stokke’s sustainability reporting.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Masters in sustainability, engineering, psychology, education, or another relevant field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in either a corporate or consultancy environment with some touchpoints to sustainability.
- Strong interpersonal skills to drive stakeholder alignment both across Stokke and externally.
- A strong drive and interest in child development as well as other aspects of social and environmental sustainability.
- A strong ability to manage time effectively and to balance several competing priorities including various projects running in parallel.
- An innovative way of thinking, always seeking ideas for creating a greener and more sustainable organization.
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
- Stokke offers an extensive benefit package to its employees
Stokke is a Norwegian company that is recognized worldwide for best-in-class solutions for children. For over forty years, we have combined our passion for Scandinavian design with the ability to challenge the ordinary and make beautiful products that nurture family bonding.
Stokke’s over 80 years of history in design and innovation began on the west coast of Norway in 1932. Stokke's values are based on our Scandinavian heritage and our basic principles of craftsmanship and quality. We strive to find sustainable solutions in everything we do. We focus on high quality, durable materials, functionality that grows with the child and timeless design, to ensure a long life for our products - some of which last for several generations.
For this search, Stokke is collaborating with Nigel Wright. By applying to us, you agree to Nigel Wright handling the process for us.
- 6001 Ålesund
- Butikk og varehandel
Bærekraft, Bærekraftsansvarlig, Sustainability, Sustainability Manager, Consumer Products
|Sist endret||17. jun. 2021 10:44|