- Autronica Fire and Security AS
- Procurement Manager
We undoubtedly contribute to the world becoming a safer place, and we want to eliminate injuries and damages caused by fire and gas. Do you want to help us achieve our goal by developing the future supply chain for Autronica?
We are looking for a Procurement Manager who is eager to develop and optimize the value created throughout the supply chain. You will cooperate with suppliers, logistics, warehouse and sales departments to drive improvements and aspire to performance excellence.
This is a project position for 3 years, with either a potential of extension or conversion into a regular position. Your position is a part of the Supply Chain management team and you will report to the Director of Quality Assurance & Supply Chain.
As our Procurement Manager you strive to achieve excellence in our overall supply chain and logistics strategy. Your goal is to maximize the process efficiency and productivity in operations and developing and maintaining good relationships with suppliers and distributors. You will also play a crucial part in digitalizing the supply chain and setting us up for the future.
- Ensure optimal material costs and logistics are in place
- Identify and lead projects for development of planning, logistics and sourcing, together with sales and operation teams
- Lead in negotiating prices, assessing supplier capabilities, selecting new suppliers, narrowing supplier base, and working with suppliers to establish mutually beneficial relationships and improve their ability to provide quality, cost effective materials while minimizing inventory
- Coach and manage the procurement team
- Report key metrics of the procurement team
- Cooperate and coordinate with Carrier (mother company) on corporate level procurement functionalities
- Improve the MRP system that will drive digital and smart forecasting going forward
- Support the procurement team on the operational performance of delivery, procurement and sourcing
- Minimum 5 years operational and industry experience from electronics, mechatronics or similar industries requiring agile supply chain
- Master's degree level or equivalent experience
- Team leadership experience
- Experience in performance management, both with people and process development
- ERP and digital value chain knowledge
- Knowledge about LEAN and SCM best practice
- Familiar with supplier development work and sourcing strategies
Key personal skills
- Structured and able to take a holistic approach
- Team-builder with excellent communication skills
- Driven by progress and achieving goals Contribute to a positive and respectful working environment
- Challenging tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Possibility for an international career for the right candidate
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Insurance and pension plan
- Extra week off with pay
- Flexible working hours
- Several social events every year
- Positive and friendly working environment
- Inhouse canteen
- Free parking, inside and outside (including electric car and bike charging possibilities)
THINKING NEW THOUGHTS IS PART OF OUR JOB.
THIS IS HOW WE CREATE THE PRODUCTS THAT MAKE YOU FEEL SAFE.
For more than sixty years ago, we invented the very first fire alarm as you know it today. Since then we have turned it upside down several times – and still we continue to make new revolutions. Our goal has always been that people should be able to think less about what matters most; safety.
We know that our products are amongst the best in the world, but we also know that the best products can always get better. We continue to develop and we are able to say with conviction, that we protect life, environment and property.
Autronica Fire and Security is a leading innovator, manufacturer and supplier of fire and gas safety worldwide. Our products ensure safety in applications on land, sea and in the petrochemical, oil and gas sectors.
Owned by Carrier, we employ approximately 450 people handling the complete value chain, from idea, development and manufacturing to the marketing, sales and servicing of our products. We are an international company with worldwide offices and our HQ is located in Trondheim, Norway’s technology hotspot.
Zero loss of lives, no injuries or damages caused by fire and gas.
- Bromstadvegen 59, 7047 Trondheim
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Frank Robert Walstad
- Director of Quality Assurance & Supply Chain
- 926 63 633
Bromstadvegen 59, 7047 Trondheim
|Sist endret||6. mai 2021 09:47|