Are you ready to join the Nordic regions leading niche provider of eHealth software and become our new Communication Director?
- CSAM Health AS
- Communications Director
Are you motivated by the idea of working at the exciting intersection of business, healthcare, and technology? Are you passionate about a highly diverse commercial role? Are you willing to take on the planning and execution and management of highly diverse tasks in a dynamic international environment? Would you feel inspired by working in an organisation that plans to grow from ~330 MNOK in 2021 to ~1 BNOK in 2025?
This is an ideal opportunity for a high-performing communications leader experienced in corporate communications strategy development and execution, including investor relations, corporate branding and digital marketing for a publicly-listed company.
As a member of the CSAM Management Team, our Communications Director will be responsible for proactively developing, implementing and managing CSAM’s comprehensive corporate communications program, including corporate branding, internal and external communications, digital and marketing communications and investor relations communications. You will report to our CEO.
- Manage and direct CSAMs internal and external communications, nationally and internationally.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that achieves business goals and objectives.
- Lead investor communications strategies, activities and meetings.
- Lead communications for mergers, acquisitions and integration processes.
- Oversee and efficiently manage dynamic global communications across all key markets.
- Manage CSAM’s digital assets to drive awareness and engagement across multiple audiences.
- Develop and manage marketing communication programs.
- Provide proactive support and counsel to management and business partners.
- To fill the role as our Communication Director we believe that you are a senior communications professional with 10+ years’ leadership experience.
- You have a track record of collaborating cross-functionally with internal stakeholders, including c-level executives and external stakeholders, investor relations, public relations, media and partners.
- This role requires proven experience driving an integrated plan across relevant communications activities, preferably in highly regulated industries such as healthcare or technology.
- You need to be fluent in English and one of the nordic languages, both orally and in writing.
- Hold a bachelor or masters degree within communications, marketing or business.
- Governing - thrives on having leadership,keeping the team focused on goals.
- Convincing - persuasive; influence others and get their support.
- Socially secure - feels safe and confident in formal presentations and situations.
- Outgoing - talkative, lively and outgoing, thrives in groups.
- Result-oriented - pragmatic and goal-oriented, solves problems quickly and efficiently.
- Energetic - demonstrates drive and endurance, retains focus and self-control under pressure.
- And - you are a teamplayer and thrives with Fun At Work.
We work in a demanding, fast-paced environment – and in return we offer attractive challenges and a high level of responsibility. While a strong entrepreneurial spirit is engrained in the CSAM team, you will be surrounded by colleagues who are pleasant, professional, and passionate about their work. You will experience an open climate, close to decision makers and with the possibility to make a difference.
Prior to hiring, a background check will be conducted to verify information provided in the CV and available documentation. A background check is adapted to the nature of the position and the company and will be carried out with the consent of relevant applicants. Further information will be provided.
For further information about the company and the position, please contact our senior advisors at Dfind Executive, Leif Thoring, tel +47 913 68 810 or Henrik Hummel tel +47 95 42 82 42.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be processed on a continuous basis.
Caring for Life this is what inspires the people of CSAM each and every day. Our diverse portfolio of software solutions enables healthcare providers to access relevant clinical information at the point of care, so they can provide the highest quality care to patients.
CSAM is the leading provider of niche eHealth solutions in the Nordics. Our product portfolio includes specialised software solutions in connected healthcare, medical imaging, women and children’s health, emergency and acute care, medication management, and laboratory information management systems.
CSAM focuses on continually strengthening its products for customers and users so they can provide better health outcomes for their patients. At the same time, we want to create a great place to work for our employees and serve as a responsible business within the global community.
CSAM is a public company, listed on Oslo Stock Exchange/Euronext Growth.
Read more about CSAM here: www.csamhealth.com
- Drammensveien 288, 0283 Oslo
- Helse og omsorg,
- PR, informasjon og kommunikasjon
- PR og informasjon,
- HR, personal og rekruttering
International, Management, Communication, Investor Relations, PR
Spørsmål om stillingen
Drammensveien 288, 0283 Oslo
|Sist endret||25. mai 2021 09:51|