Empowering Geoscientists with AI?
- Earth Science Analytics AS
- Vice President Support & Projects
Earth Science Analytics is a provider of a petroleum geoscience software platform based on artificial intelligence. Our proprietary software is a cloud-native application that allows accurate prediction of rock and fluid properties in the subsurface. This leads to greater profitability and higher success rates for oil and gas exploration, development and production. Earth Science Analytics was founded in 2016 and we are today 35 employees in Stavanger, Bergen, Oslo, Athens and London.
ESA is backed by institutional investors such as Equinor, Wintershall, Saudi Aramco Energy and Sumitomo.
The VP is responsible for managing the day-to-day delivery of ESA’s products, services and projects. The successful candidates are strategic, executors, and enjoy taking charge of operations and delivery, to work in interconnected roles with customers, sales, marketing, product and technology teams.
Key tasks are, but not limited to:
- Develop and execute a process that drives excellence in customer support and project delivery, leveraging best-of-class processes and state-of-the-art technology
- Understand and apply efficient and cost-effective operations knowledge, to sustain profitable day-to-day operations that enable service delivery which meets or exceeds customer expectations whilst maximizing company profits.
- Ensuring every new customer is quickly and efficiently educated and launched with the company’s offerings to ensure long term success
- Resolving all customer problems quickly and efficiently and seek opportunities to provide differentiated levels of support to meet different customer needs
- Ensuring services are well defined and articulated technically and commercially
- Provide feedback to software development/product marketing on product issues that impact the customer experience and usability
- Collaborate with the executive team to develop strategic plans for all aspects of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, MBA considered an asset
- Passion for and experience from customer service, building processes and developing an organization that will exceed customer expectations
- Successfully led a relevant/related high-growth IT business
- Establishes and communicates clear priorities and sense of direction; clarifies roles and responsibilities; adapts management style to achieve optimum results; a team player
- Strong commercial leadership experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you have any questions, call our advisor at Bønes Virik Executive Search Andreas de Lange (900 93 829) or Research Manager/ Partner Christine Finset (920 10 731). All inquiries are handled confidentially. If this sounds interesting, we welcome your application via the link, as soon as possible.
AI for Geoscientists.
EarthNET is a cloud-native platform built to empower geoscientists with AI technology
EarthNET provides data-driven decisions support to geoscientists, reservoir engineers and E&P decision makers, enabling them to better understand the subsurface and hence to create and update sub-surface models with increased precision and efficiency. Petrophysicists, geophysicists, geologists, seismic interpreters, and E&P generalists can easily leverage advanced AI and data-science technology to maximize the value of their data, and build strong foundations for making data-driven decisions.
Earth Science Analytics was founded by Eirik Larsen, Behzad Alaei, Dimitrios Oikonomou and Christopher Jackson in Bergen, Norway, in 2016. The mission was clear - to improve exploration and production success for clients by providing geoscience-driven data-analytics software, database solutions and data-driven workflows for better understanding of subsurface uncertainty.
Now operating out of Stavanger, Bergen, Oslo, Athens and London, the ESA team has grown significantly and continues to expand.
- Strandveien 35, 1366 Lysaker
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 5006 Bergen
- Olje og gass
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi
Kundesupport, Software, Prosjektleveranse, Prosjektledelse, Strategi og ledelse
Spørsmål om stillingen
Strandveien 35, 1366 Lysaker
|Sist endret||15. mai 2021 21:50|