Team Leader wanted for our BSS team!
- GlobalConnect AS
- Team Lead SPIN
Do you want to be a part of a great development team of passionate nerds? Could you see yourself working in a company with a changing environment and lots of exciting tasks in pipeline? If so, we are looking for a motivated and pro-active Team Lead to join the Business Support System team in Oslo/Fornebu.
About the role
We will trust you with our most valuable resource: our people. 5 of our colleagues need your support, guidance, and performance management to achieve GlobalConnects purpose with the SPIN-solution. You will ensure that the team has the necessary competencies and capacity to handle upcoming activities, delegate tasks and follow up deadlines both within the team and towards external partners. You will set the teams direction and be given SPIN budget responsibility.
In leading our team, you will be in charge of designing and developing our SPIN-Nordic solution. This includes the following responsibilities and tasks:
- Lead a team of 5 highly qualified developers and engage consultants when needed
- Responsible for all solution design decisions and technical standards such as platform, development methodology, coding tools and standards
- Facilitate planning, tracking and scheduling software deliverables together with key stakeholders across countries
- Accountable for application development, management and operation
- Perform cost analysis and estimate timeline for fulfilling projects
- Assessing software and system issues to find solutions, upon requests
- Establish good working relationship and manage key stakeholders such as Head of Nordic SMB Market, Head of SMB market in each country, key IT architects and software engineers in Norway, Sweden and Denmark
As our new SPIN Team lead you will report to our Head of Business Support Systems and become a part of BSS Team responsible for business critical applications in Global Connect.
Who are we looking for?
To fit into our culture, you need to recognize the importance of being a team player. You are used to putting your interpersonal and communication skills to good use and have experience with coaching and mentoring others. You are able to think critically, know how to prioritise and have excellent problem-solving skills.
You fulfill as many as possible of these qualifications, but not necessarily all:
- Education: Bachelor or Master degree in computer science
- 3+ years’ experience as team lead
- 3+ years’ experience from Sales/CRM within the Telecommunication area.
- 5+ Years’ experience in the fields of IT architecture, development and deployment of complex applications.
- Sound knowledge of development and operation methods related to agile development processes
- Deep knowledge of practices and procedures related to distributed systems
As an employer, we offer...
- Meaningful tasks: sales teams in all the Scandinavian countries currently rely on the SPIN-system and use it on a daily basis
- A workplace where we make you feel welcome, engaged and will be supported in successfully transitioning into a GlobalConnector (like us!)
- A multi-national work environment: GlobalConnect is present in both Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and have employees from many other countries as well
- State-of-the-art office premises at Fornebu, including a cafeteria and gym (post-Corona)
- Pension and insurance arrangements
- Company with significant growth ambitions supporting personal growth and career opportunities. Stay relevant and updated through courses and training
Start date: as soon as possible and preferably no later than September 01, 2021.
Please send your application and CV no later than May 12th 2021. We evaluate applications and invite for interviews on a continuous basis and therefore, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. Do not hesitate to contact Head of BSS Norway, Torgeir Torgersen at +4791350082 or Head of Business Transformation, Tor Øyvind Stensaker at +4792608181 if you have specific questions regarding the position.
Looking forward to getting to know you as a candidate!
We are GlobalConnect. We connect people and organizations across society. It starts with the foundation of our digital infrastructure and ends with all the things we enable. We strive to simplify the complicated. We live by our customer promise - being easy to work with. We turn visions into reality.
We are the leading supplier of fiber-based data communications and data centers in Northern Europe. Our mission is simple: we turn visions into reality by empowering society with connectivity. We are on a journey to becoming the main digital infrastructure challenger across Northern Europe.
Our 74.500-kilometer fiber network and 27.000 m2 of secure data centers form the platform of the next step on your digital journey. On top of this, you will have access to market-leading solutions within network solutions, IT security, IT outsourcing and unified communications. All to help you focus on your core business and growth.
- SNARØYVEIEN 36, 1364 Fornebu
- Internettbaserte tjenester,
- IT utvikling / Full stack utvikler,
Teamleader, Solution design, Application Development, Software, Business Support System
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Torgeir Torgersen
- Head of BSS
- 913 50 082
SNARØYVEIEN 36, 1364 Fornebu
|Sist endret||22. apr. 2021 18:05|