Do you want to take customer experiences in Brav to the next level?
- Brav AS
- Wholesale Customer Service Manager
The Wholesale Customer Service Manager (WCSM) plays a crucial role in Brav’s global and sustainable growth strategy, being at the forefront meeting and fulfilling our customers expectations. You will develop the team of customer service representatives to provide excellent service to the B2B/Wholesale market, nationally and internationally. Knowledge of our products and service offerings is crucial to play an active role in value added sales and to provide excellent customer service. This requires a learning culture which endorses building competence in product and services as well as using new technologies to optimize the customer journey and our interaction with the customer. National and international travel is required.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
Provide best in class customer service according to our growth strategy
- Transform our national customer centres into a Global Customer Service organisation
- Create a customer service which is available to our customers regardless of time and place
- Enable communication with our customers through all tools available
- Provide excellent expert advice on all our products and services
- Participate in creating and maintaining processes and systems delivery to- or returns from our customers
- Responsible for FAQ content available for our customers
Technology as a tool/measures
- Develop and maintain data collection to create competitive advantage
- Create data driven processes, priorities, and decisions
Interfacing with other parts of Brav’s organisation
- Work closely with the supply chain and procurement department to ensure excellent flow of orders.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure increased efficiency in handling of B2B customers and increase usage of our digital tools
- Create a high performing, learning organisation
- Minimum 3 years academic degree (bachelor or similar).
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience leading an international customer centric team, with proven results in customer satisfaction and value added sales
- Proven results in building a performance driven culture
- Very good Norwegian, English and German language skills, both verbally and written.
- Knowledge of Swedish, French, and/or Spanish is an advantage
- Highly competent in business applications tools (D365, OMS, Zendesk, Zendesk chat)
- Strong knowledge and interest in using and developing digital tools/technology to enhance the customer journey and create a frictionless flow of information and goods
- Product knowledge and passion for all Brav brands
- Professional attitude and teamplayer, being motivated by building a high performing team.
- Capable to deal with rapid change in market needs and in technology, use the opportunity of change to create benefits for Brav.
- Passionate about customer satisfaction. Using your “Fix it attitude” to fulfill our customers' needs.
- Strong commercial, analytical and entrepreneurial instinct.
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”.
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done.
- High stress tolerance and ability to work under pressure.
- You are brave and dare to stand out from the crowd and do something different.
- You have a genuine interest in nature and an active lifestyle.
The main office location is Lillehammer. Alternatively our office in Oslo (Lørenskog), but presence at Lillehammer 2-3 days a week will be required.
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang and Helsport. We also own and operate the digital platform skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry – and support them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Germany, Russia, Switzerland, Japan and the United States. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide, see www.brav.com for more info.
- Blåswixveien 5, 2626 Lillehammer
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 0661 Oslo
- Butikk og varehandel,
- Idrett og trening
Customer Service, Customer Experience, Sales
|Sist endret||9. mai 2021 00:04|