Customer Service Lead
- FotoWare AS
- Customer Service Lead
FotoWare makes innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers all over the world. Our mission is to empower people and organizations to do more with their content. Our employees have a large impact on the future of FotoWare.
FotoWare is committed to increasing our market share, attracting new customers and delighting our existing customers with our products and services.
As Customer Service Lead you will manage a team of Customer Experience Engineers and improve processes and routines for both first and second line technical support. Additionally, you will be responsible for launching and coordinating FotoWare academy – a space of our customers to ensure adoption of FotoWare products.
If you have a passion for great customer experience, relationship-building, and like to take responsibility – keep reading
FotoWare offers you...
- A position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- An opportunity to join a company which prioritizes diversity, with 45% of the team made up of women and 40% international colleagues
- A culture of social interaction and sharing in a diverse and inclusive work environment
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours, diversity and is a certified Great Place to Work
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience with 4,000+ customers globally, including the White House Historical Association, The National University Hospital of Iceland, The Financial Times, Volkswagen and the Metropolitan Police
As Customer Service Lead you will...
- Lead a growing team of support professionals and customer service engineers
- Own routines, systems and processes for improving customer service
- Set team goals and help the team reach those goals
- Ensure customer satisfaction by improving quality of service and processes
- Identify system and workflow improvements to enhance the team’s efficiency
- Review, resolve and/or escalate cases to the product and development team
- Build and lead the FotoWare Academy focusing on different levels of training for various stakeholders from users, ambassadors, and technicians
- Lead projects of new concept development for building an innovative customer service such as 24/7, customer community, chat bots, knowledge base and more
- Work closely with Professional Services Team and KAMs to identify opportunities for improved competence level for customers
- Occasionally run training sessions to end-users to ensure user adoption
Professionally you have...
- A minimum 3-5 years of customer support/service experience; manager of customer service or other relevant working experience
- A passion for technology and how it can delight and benefit customers
- A joy for giving excellent customer service
- The drive to take initiative and you thrive in a cooperative team environment
- The capacity to prioritize and manage workload effectively
- The ability to communicate verbally and in writing with customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Good organizational and analytical skills, ability to plan, track tasks and deliver to agreed timescales
- Good English in speech and writing – FotoWare has customers and colleagues from all over the world, therefore fluency in English is a requirement
It would be a benefit if you...
- Have experience with SaaS or technology company
- Have experience with user training, adoption or academy
- Are a person that gains energy from leading others and mentoring
- Have good project management skills
As a person you...
- Are curious of new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Are a team player, focused on accomplishing common goals
- Are accountable and solution-oriented
- Work well independently and take responsibility and ownership
- Have a growth mindset and are willing to learn new things
- Are positive, and service-minded with good communication skills
- Identify with our values: Innovative, Passionate, Responsible and Caring
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and Motivational Letter in either English or Norwegian as soon as possible or at the latest 19th of June.
Applications will be handled as they come in
FotoWare is a Norwegian software company which, in the space of 20 years, has become a world-leading provider of Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions.
IT, Customer Success, Team Lead
|Sist endret||15. jul. 2021 21:52|