Decisions is searching for a high energy, passionate and analytical CMO
- Chief Marketing Officer (native English speaking) – Oslo or Columbus (Ohio, USA)
Decisions is searching for a high energy, passionate and analytical CMO.
As a member of Decisions’ executive leadership team, you will create innovative marketing strategies to support the company’s continued emergence as a global leader in the multi-billion-dollar meeting management software industry. As an integral part of our senior leadership team, the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) will be responsible for brand building and revenue growth, creating a scalable inbound lead generation engine. You will drive demand generation and product marketing, leading the efforts of a dedicated marketing team, to establish a strategy that positions Decisions’ as the preferred solution and thought leader in the meeting management space. Leveraging prior experience in a high growth SaaS or tech start-up, and previous success creating localized campaigns across a broad spectrum of digital marketing channels, you will serve as a strategic partner in fueling continued, rapid new customer acquisition.
- Drive explosive growth with a multichannel strategy
- Develop a robust demand-generation strategy, including digital marketing, ABM marketing, SEO strategy and social-media
- Build a predictable and scalable marketing engine with a high degree of automation
- Define our brand presence and differentiation in a fragmented and competitive market
- Own the messaging and positioning for Decisions’ meeting management technology to ensure we are perceived as the most compelling solution in the market
- Achieve and sustain a keen understanding of competitive landscape and customer personas to develop brand and product narratives that resonate with target audiences
- Seek out and synthesize customer, competitive, and market data to improve our understanding of target markets (geographic, industry, user-group, etc.) and continually refine campaigns and positioning in each
- Lead a high-performing marketing team, attracting, retaining, and developing the right people to innovate and execute on big ideas
- Collaborate with sales, customer success, and product teams to create a winning go-to-market strategy, including expansion into new global markets
- Use best-in-class storytelling and content creation to devise influential marketing assets including website, sales enablement, and thought leadership
- Inform the exploration and development of new product features and functionality in collaboration with product, sales, and leadership teams
- Convey strong organizational leadership and demonstrate tireless commitment to automation versus manual labor
We are solving a problem that spans the globe, and you will have direct responsibility for helping some of the largest companies in the world improve their operating efficiency and speed of decision-making.
We have a flat structure, and you’ll be part of an open and collaborative team environment, with a short time from idea to implementation in an agile environment with continuous deployment. We regularly surprise our customers with a turnaround time of days (!) from discussing a need to shipping the improvement.
We are still a start-up, but with proven product-market fit and healthy funding, and a huge potential for further growth and scaling. This is a very exciting time to join our team and to play an important role in this expansion.
We offer a competitive package with aligned incentive structure, flexible working hours and location (remote), healthy work/life balance, and support for personal career development.
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing at a SaaS/tech company
- 2+ years of experience managing demand generation in support of a high-growth start-up
- Experience fueling a global sales effort, building unique, localized campaigns in various global markets to achieve sustained growth and support ongoing market expansions
- Track record of driving new customer acquisition through robust, top-of-the-funnel, inbound lead generation
- Ability to connect product features to customer needs, wants and business drivers
- Skilled at collaborating with global, multi-functional stakeholders and business teams on complex initiatives, without an existing playbook
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize information to create data-supported marketing strategies
Do not hesitate to apply! We will consider candidates on a rolling basis, and we would love to hear from you.
Decisions is on a mission to transform the meeting culture in organizations around the world. With an award-winning meeting solution and the number one meeting management platform for Microsoft Teams and 365 we empower thousands of companies around the world to build a great meeting culture through increased collaboration, engagement and productivity. Decisions is a high growth company with offices in Norway (HQ), USA, and India, backed by a strong group of institutional investors (latest funding round). Our team is rapidly expanding to meet the growing needs of our business, and are looking for outstanding people to help fuel the rocket.
marketing, cmo, marketing strategies, meeting management
|Sist endret||19. mai 2021 11:36|