Reliability Excellence Lead in a growing and exciting international business
- Reliability Excellence Lead
This position is in Cargill’s Aqua Nutrition business, a world-leading fish feed producer that ensures the best solutions for the aquaculture industry by keeping the fish in focus. In return for your expertise and commitment, we offer an exciting opportunity in a fast paced international environment with great colleagues, where you can channel your talents and progress your career.
This position is preferred based in Bergen and will be a part of a highly skilled and motivated team that takes Cargill to the next level to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world.
About the job:
In the role as The Reliability Excellence Lead you will execute continuous improvements related to reliability and capital excellence efforts. You will optimize your customers maintenance solutions by developing and maintaining a data driven project portfolio and implement Cargills reliability principles using their tools.
In addition you will support all project management activities including project leadership, project planning, project execution, project control, and business results. You are also responsible to encounter KPI’s within increased uptime, running rates and reduced maintenance costs by correct use of strategies.
Within Cargill Aqua Nutrition’s salmon feed business in Norway and Scotland you will also partner with internal teams, customers, external suppliers and networks.
As a person, you are analytical and are able to see the best maintenance solutions for the customer. Through good communication skills and your constructive way of collaborating, you will be able to optimize the customer's solutions. You are eager to stay up to date on the industry and be a support for the maintenance managers at their locations. You must enjoy a flexible working day as everyday life involves a lot of travelling to different locations both at home and abroad.
- Provide support for continuous improvement projects and collaborate with teams to identify issues, incorporate best practices and identify solutions
- Secure project goals by collaborating and facilitating interactions with sponsors and other stakeholders
- Implement, monitor and mentor reliability elements of manufacturing excellence and be accountable for execution of deliverables within all capital projects
- Accountable for preventative maintenance and predictive maintenance optimization for value added resource utilization while obtaining decreased emergency down time from asset failure
- Identify predictive tool application and understand all tools being applied in the plants
- Implement, monitor and guide management of change processes according to reliability excellence principles
- Support, develop and execute defined, base capital projects together with the procurement and legal teams
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Preferably +4 years within Reliability
- Knowledge and experience in using management systems for computer maintenance
- Good communication skills, both written and oral, in Norwegian and English
- The job requires that you are available for travel approx. 80 travel days a year. The job offers flexibility to the workplace
- If you are certified within CMRP or have knowledge of RCA, RCM or FMEA, this will be an advantage
- Project management and change management experience is an advantage
We process applications continuously, and will keep the position open to new applicants until we have the right person in place.
Cargill is one of the world’s largest and most solid private companies.
In Bergen, we are located in a top modern office environment at Marineholmen Technology Park. Our Stavanger locations include Cargill Innovation Center in Dirdal, and an administration office at Stavanger city center. Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer, and we are proud to tell you that our employees represent diversity in age, culture and ethnicity.
Find out more at: https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With over 150 years of experience, Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
In 2015 Cargill acquired one of the world’s biggest feed producers, EWOS.
Following the acquisition, Cargill gathered all its aqua feed activities into one new group called Cargill Aqua Nutrition (CQN), present in 20 countries.
- Thormøhlensgate 51B, 5006 Bergen
- Drift og vedlikeholdstjenester,
- Industri og produksjon,
- Matvareproduksjon og -industri
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk,
Vedlikehold, Fabrikk, Regionalt ansvar
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Laurentiu Lazar
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Cargill
Thormøhlensgate 51B, 5006 Bergen
|Sist endret||10. mai 2021 14:05|