Passion for producing the best sustainable vehicles in the world?
- Podbike AS
- Chief Operating Officer
A vital part of the future has arrived. Are you ready to go for a ride and bring it worldwide?
We are ready for production and it is time to get the Chief Operating Officer on board the team here at Podbike. FRIKAR®, is soon to be launched and we need someone to hold the reins to make sure we are heading in the right direction at the right speed.
FRIKAR®, is our first vehicle, and it bridges the gaps between the cars and bikes by combining the comfort and safety of a car with the benefits and healthy lifestyle of cycling, and it contributes to fight climate change.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO) that will focus on operationalizing strategy by managing and overseeing the organization’s day-to-day administrative and operational functions. You will report to the CEO and you will be part of the management team. The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
• Overall management and responsibility for the company's value chain, deliveries and services with main focus on production, quality and logistics
• Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
• Operational management and development of the company according to prepared strategy and growth plan
• Manage and maintain relationships with partners and suppliers
• Oversee daily operations of the company (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
• Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision
• Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
• MSc/BSc in Business Administration or relevant fields as finance, logistics, industrial economics
• Proven experience as Chief Operating Office, CEO or Chief Production Officer (CPO)
• 5-10 years of management experience from production and logistics, preferably in entrepreneurship
• Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
• Working knowledge of IT/Business processes/ business infrastructure
• A clear operational and inclusive management profile with good collaboration skills
• Good ability to lead and conduct negotiations, internally and externally
• Results-oriented with good business understanding
• Team player
• Good communication skills in English. Knowledge in Norwegian and/or German language is a plus but not a requirement.
• Structured, reliable and trust-building
Some of what Podbike can offer
• A future-proof, sustainable and attractive product with proven global market acceptance
• Founders and owners with a real passion
• Challenging and exciting technology
• Great colleagues – international team players with high competence
• Fun and interesting – never a boring workday!
• Early entrance in the company – you can set a mark
• An amazing career opportunity
• A company that aims to contribute fighting climate change and be a game changer on human behaviour.
FRIKAR® is a four wheeled e-bike with a coupe, seating one adult and a child. A sustainable and healthy replacement for cars on short daily commuting. We have received pre-orders from customers from all continents. As FRIKAR® is classified as a cycle in Europe, it can be used on bike lanes and with no need for a driving license. It is designed for the Nordic climate, with high focus on safety, stability, practicality and sustainability.
We want to find a COO as soon as possible, therefore, we only require your CV at this stage.
If you need more information before you decide to apply please feel free to get in touch with our recruiting partner, Nina Elisabeth Berge, in AvantGarde Search. Nina has a full prospect of the position that she happily will share with you.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Podbike AS is a technology company founded in 2016 by forward-thinking and nature-loving entrepreneurs. Our target is to provide the most sustainable personal transportation solutions worldwide. We are based in Stavanger, Norway and currently our team members are representing seven nationalities.
To become a world-class development organization, we hire and develop top talents from across the world. We have a product development philosophy with high interdisciplinary collaboration, with technical contribution at all levels. As common for Scandinavian high-tech companies, our flat organizational structure guides you to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. These jobs are not for everyone; you must have a genuine passion for producing the best sustainable vehicles in the world. Without passion, this job will be too hard.
production, ceo, management, strategies, sales
|Sist endret||18. mar. 2021 08:23|