- Dovre Group
- Commercial Lead
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Commercial Lead
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date: 01/04/202 - 01/04/2022
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
Delivery of finalized project MLCs (Most Likely Cost = Target cost, Incentivized agreement) to support the project business case in accordance with defined HSE, quality, schedule and cost targets.
• Develop MLC strategy and methodology, in accordance with defined HSE, quality, schedule and cost targets.
• Facilitate and manage the MLC process
• Identify and liaise with key stakeholders
• Promote and work in accordance with the “One Team” principles.
• Develop and maintain trust-based relationships supporting openness, transparency and collaboration between the parties.
• Liaise with Facilities Senior Contracts Adviser concerning MLC strategy and methodology.
• Coordinate and ensure completion of the estimating manual.
• Coordinate, develop and finalize, as necessary, standardized estimating process maps, work breakdown structures, risk registers, estimating methodology and estimating templates.
• Coordinate and manage as appropriate verification audits of parties MLC cost input.
• Contribute to CSRA workshops and implement output recommendations.
• Deliver finalized MLCs before DG3.
• Coordinate and develop finalized MLCs benchmark report.
BSc. or equivalent education in engineering or a related subject and/or substantial relevant experience.
• Substantial experience in EPC and EPCI project estimation within the offshore or onshore energy sectors at a discipline level, contract level and project MCE/CAPEX level.
• Background from (but not limited to); Cost estimating, Supply Chain Management, Project Controls / Services
• Operator background preferable together with experience in dealing with internal stakeholders, licence partners and strategic suppliers.
Vi kan tilby
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
- 4020 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||13. mar. 2021 00:56|