Quality Manager / Kvalitetssjef
- Natre Vinduer AS
- Quality Manager Norway
Guarantee that customer voice is understood and secured all over the supply chain and commercial processes. (the method is the “CTQ method” and this includes suppliers and new products).
In charge of optimizing and coordinating the platform quality performance through action plans. Secure that all quality processes are permanently compliant to DOVISTA principles and applicable standards. Optimize the quality system and secure its alignment with needed certifications.
Operationally responsible for the daily quality work at Natre Gjøvik that requires partial presence and the overall quality responsible for four plants located in Norway which requires travel for partial presence.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RESULTS
Guarantee that customer voice is understood and secured all over the supply chain and commercial processes. (the method is the “CTQ method” and this includes suppliers and new products):
· Make sure CTQ are aligned with Control Plan, identified, deployed and continuously checked;
· Make sure that changes are monitored according to procedures. Has the veto right;
· Make sure that CTQs on key products are continuously eliminated via product and process improvements;
· Conduct process & product control based on DOVISTA Core Procedures and external applicable standards;
· Make sure that every measure & measuring equipment complies to Control Plan & MSA principles;
· Ask the plant manager to stop defective product and process whenever needed when major failure found;
· Organize the quality system for his/her scope to protect customers from defects (PDCA);
· Optimize Supplier Quality Assurance activities to protect the platform from the supplier defects: incoming goods controls, supplier performance monitoring.
In charge of optimizing and coordinating the platform quality performance through action plans :
· Define yearly Quality objectives and secure their approval by Group Quality & Norway CEO.
· Secure the quality, transparency, availability of Quality data;
· Report to CPO, COO the quality performance update with priority to major deviations;
· Analyse quality data to identify improvement TOP priorities and corresponding Quality improvement plans.
· Coordinate Quality improvement plans together with relevant teams in compliance to Dovista Q. principles;
· Problem solving referent: promotes, coaches & secures that every claim (or NC) is 4 step monitored:
temporary countermeasures, root causes identification, improvement actions, learning capitalization.
Secure that all quality processes are permanently compliant to DOVISTA principles and applicable standards:
· Responsible for raising the organization Quality skills. Train and qualify people to quality matters;
· Make sure that all processes in scope are permanently qualified according to DOVISTA principles and aligned with internal/external quality applicable standards.
Optimize the quality system and secure its alignment with needed certifications:
· Optimize the Quality system and keeps it compliant with the requested certifications and standards.
· Guarantee the deployment and compliance of Dovista Quality rules;
Perform periodical audits in order to check if relevant procedures are in place, valid and followed;
5 years in a manager role.
5 years with quality, production experience or any other operational area.
· D/P - FMEA and Control Plan
· Problem solving methods (8D)
· Measurement principles (MSA)
· Statistics method (SPC)
· Deployed Critical Quality Characteristics (CTQ)
· Deployed a quality management standard (e.g. ISO 9000)
· Perceived quality and customer satisfaction measures
MAIN PERSONAL FEATURES:
· Strong leadership skills.
· Ability to promote Quality culture
· Ability to convince all stakeholders (360)
· Ability to conduct trainings
· Analytical, systematic and well organized
· Facts and data oriented
For any questions and more information about the position, contact Jan Marius Reppe on telephone 91841126. All applications are treated confidentially.
Natre is part the DOVISTA Group.
The DOVISTA Group is a group of leading companies and brands on the North European market for vertical windows and doors. The group consists of a number of independent brands, and its more than 4,000 employees manufacture and market windows and doors in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, the UK, Germany, Ireland, Poland and Lithuania.
The Norwegian part of the business consists of two brands in Natre Vinduer and Lian Trevarefabrikk.
- 2827 Hunndalen
- Industri og produksjon
kvalitet, ledelse, produksjon, produksjonsledelse, kvalitetsledelse
|Sist endret||26. mar. 2021 08:12|