Join a Software-company in growth
- Banqsoft AS
- Business Unit Manager
Banqsoft is growing and we are now looking for a Business Unit Manager Development, in our Business Area Credit Management. The role will be of great importance for the future development of the business area. The right candidate will have the ability to influence others and make a clear footprint in an international expanding Fintech company. The potential for Banqsoft product portfolio and services is huge, and Banqsoft has both the technology and expertise to succeed in the Nordic market.
- Develop technical aspects of the strategy to ensure alignment with business goals
- Ensure technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and budgets to assess technological and financial performance
- Communicate technology strategy to stakeholders
- Lead the business unit by supporting development, professionalization, and job satisfaction
- Provide technical expertise to all relevant business unit
- Taking an active part in the Credit Management Mgmt team
To succeed in the role as Business Unit Manager, we believe that you have demonstrated building CXO relationship, thought leadership, technical expertise, business development capability, people leadership and engagement leadership. Deep domain experience in several of the underlying disciplines is required.
- Solid technical background and with knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Highly experienced in technology and software engineering
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- People minded with a passion for working with Agile methodology
- Able to work with multiple nationalities, cultures and religions, are tolerant and culturally aware
- Has deep understanding of agile and lean thinking, and experience with concrete frameworks and techniques such as Scrum, Kanban, and Continuous Delivery.
- Passionate about getting people aligned towards a common goal
- Proactive and pragmatic approach towards methods and processes, and can use your judgement to apply the models and approaches that best fit within the context
- Capable of challenging pre-set standards across organization with leadership while collaborating with everyone
- A high level of energy and decisiveness coupled with the ability/willingness to work hard and well under pressure
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character who demonstrates high moral and ethical behavior
You are a leader who can develop and strengthen the Development team in Credit Management. We are looking for a person who can establish trust, both internally and with our customers.
This Business Unit Manager role will be located in Sandefjord, and report to Director Credit Management. You will have a seat in Credit Management Mgmt. group.
With great enthusiasm, Banqsoft develops and manages the Nordic region's most exciting portfolio of financial systems for banks and financial institutions. Short decision paths enable an efficient and agile way of working – always with a distinct customer focus – and always with your contributions as an important success factor.
|Sist endret||18. des. 2020 15:58|