Do you have experience from managing complex international NATO/defence tech-programs?
- Airbus Defence & Space AS
- Head of NATO Programs
We are looking for a Senior Project / Program Manager with strong telecoms experience within governmental environments to become our Head of Programs and join an international and multicultural team of 10. As the Head of Programs, you will be responsible for NATO and Nordic (Baltics and Balkan) programs. All business areas have major programs to win in the coming years. In addition there is an ongoing project which has high visibility for our customer and internally in Airbus.
- Managing and leading the Program Deliveries team of project managers.
- Build up a strong and certified Project team.
- Being strongly involved in the execution of RFI/RFQs and bids.
- Managing people/resources according to Airbus KPIs
- Efficiently managing the risks/mitigation identification and actions.
- Ensuring a fruitful relationship with the key internal and external partners.
- Ensuring that results fit with the technical, financial and schedule KPIs.
- Assessment and validation of the program part of each proposal.
- Advice Sales and Business development for business opportunities.
- Strong experience in telecom business, preferably from Governmental/NATO.
- Strong knowledge of Project management practices, methods and tools.
- Experience in international medium/large-size bid management.
- Strong leadership, and very good relationship and communication skills.
- Strong track record in developing new business.
- Broad customer/partners networking capabilities.
The successful candidate will be subject to NATO security clearance in order to undertake related work in accordance with business needs.
- Work in a global company with State of the Art solutions that make a difference.
- To become an important team player in a dynamic team that is constantly evolving.
- An organization that consists of highly competent people who are passionate.
- International career opportunities for those who seize the opportunities.
- Competitive conditions and pleasant modern premises at Lysaker in Oslo or at our branch office in Brussels, Belgium.
For further information please contact our advisor in Dfind Executive Henrik Hummel (+47 95 42 82 42). Any communications will be confidential until agreed otherwise. For applications please use the above link.
Airbus Secure Communications is the European leading provider of secure communications services, bringing together the most comprehensive satellite communications bandwidth and the best-in-class capabilities for network services and solutions.
Our proven experience and expertise in managing everything from network operations to in-field support services and training means we are the provider of choice for 38 Armed Forces and Governments who want a trusted and reliable partner for their most critical and demanding missions.
Being a vital part of the wider Airbus Defence and Space, working with Airbus Secure Communications will allow you access to the wealth of knowledge and expertise in Space Systems, Cyber, Intelligence and Situational Awareness, providing you with the end-to-end security and solutions you need to deliver worldwide missions.
- Lysaker Torg 8, 1366 Lysaker
- Konsulent og rådgivning,
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør
Spørsmål om stillingen
Lysaker Torg 8, 1366 Lysaker
|Sist endret||1. jan. 2021 00:01|