Are you Laerdal Medicals new Technical Team Manager?
- Laerdal Medical
- Technical Team Manager
The Technical Team Manager is the Line manager of a multi -disciplinary team of product developers focusing on quality improvement of resuscitation skills for Healthcare Responders in both training and clinical settings. The role is responsible for technical development and delivery of products, services and programs in accordance with our Laerdal Development Process.
To lead our development team we are searching for highly self-motivated leader who have a genuine interest for product development. The Healthcare Responders Team has a focus on driving quality improvement of CPR skills for healthcare providers in both training and clinical settings (from pre –hospital ambulance service EMTs to hospital physicians). Programmes developed within this team include Resusci Anne Manikins in all configurations, professional CPR guidance devices and ACLS and PALS skills.
The role will have the following responsibilities
- Regularly meet with Team Director, Product Managers, TPM and Change Manager – Review CR, CN, NC and CAPA's, assign technical investigators and Case Owners as needed. Support developers in delivery and in the role of Case Owner.
- Align the deliverables from the team with the other teams, together with other Technical Team Managers and the Technical Directors.
- Select and Align appropriate architectural pathways . Review/approve appropriately, in accordance with Product Development guidelines, internal agreements and QMS.
- Regularly meet with product developers ensuring that they are directed and supported both in daily operations and competence development.
- Manage external technical resources/service-providers, ensure framework agreements, contracts and work-orders are aligned with internal process (legal). Review work done and approve invoices.
- Ensure that Technical work-packages are documented appropriately, understood and delivered.
- Compliance and Standards - ensuring technical standards and procedures are followed as needed.
- Foster a culture of entrepreneurship and creativity
- Ensure the team members have active performance management with clear goals and development plans
The candidate we are looking for has a Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant technical discipline and 3-5 years of line management experience within product development. You also need to:
- Be creative and innovative, solution-oriented
- Have broad technical competency, with a good understanding of dependencies
- Understands and proactively handles risk
- Communicative, verbally and in-writing
- Have a mature mindset, able to manage stress in a chaotic environment and deal with constructive criticism
- Systematic and organized – able to prioritize
- Personally rewarded by achieving results
The position reports to Directors for Healthcare Responders and will be part of the User Segment Management Team.
For more information please contact our partner at Visindi, Dag Vevatne, phone +47 916 56 111 or Sander Thomassen, phone +47 934 81 901. All queries will be treated confidentially. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 13.12.2020
Laerdal Medical is an international market leader in training and therapy products for emergency medicine and critical care. Our products and services are used by hospitals, ambulance services, first aid organizations, educational institutions and others around the world. We are a dynamic and energetic organization consisting of people from a wide variety of cultures and backgrounds. By 2020, we have a goal of helping save 1 000 000 more lives every year within 2030.
Software, Hardware, Laerdal, Medical, Development
Spørsmål om stillingen
Tanke Svilands gate 3, 4002 Stavanger
|Sist endret||14. des. 2020 00:18|