Head of HR to build organisation of 1500 employees from scratch
- Freyr AS
- Head of HR
We plan to build 4 battery cell factories of increasing size in Mo i Rana, as a significant contribution in the transition to a green economy. Without batteries there can be no real change in the global energy system, the key to limiting temperature increases.
We will need a workforce of between 1500-2000 employees. We are looking for a highly qualified Head of HR to build this organisation. This is a very rare opportunity to build an organisation from the very start, whilst making a significant contribution to our sustainable future.
- Co-ordinate manpower plan
- Attract, recruit and onboard staff
- Support development of local facilities
- Develop training programmes
- Develop inclusive performance culture
- Manage employee relations
- Develop leadership capability
The person we are looking for has solid, practical experience from at least one operational HR leadership role. You preferably have a master's degree in HR or related subject. You are confident in the HR leadership role, have good knowledge and experience in employment law and the work environment, and succeed in engaging and developing your employees. Experience from working in an international company is an advantage, and you must communicate well in English and Norwegian, both in writing and orally.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in HR roles including practical experience in both personnel and organisational development areas
- Management experience
- Relevant education, Bachelor or preferably at Masters level
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
This position operates in a matrixed environment. A person in this position must interact effectively throughout the organization to achieve objectives. This position requires a high level of autonomy whilst retaining the ability to work in a collaborative environment. The successful candiate must be able to quickly grasp and apply new techniques and methodologies.
- Clear and safe, with high implementation ability and work capacity
- Business oriented and commercial
- Unifying, inspiring and committed with high integrity
- Communicates well at all levels of the organization
- Likes to achieve results through and with others
- CEO Freyr Helgeland
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
FREYR is a Norwegian company in the process of developing, financing, constructing and operating 2+32 GWh annual capacity worth of lithium-ion based battery cell facilities and a 600 MW wind park in the municipalities of Rana and Nesna in Nordland, Norway.
The company will supply sustainably produced, cost competitive battery cells to the rapidly growing market for electric vehicles and energy storage in Europe and globally, as well as develop other markets within the segments of marine transportation, aviation and offshore oil through cluster-based R&D initiatives with leading Norwegian and European institutions and companies.
For more information, see our home page
- Nytorget 1, 8622 Mo i Rana
- Industri og produksjon,
- Kraft og energi
- HR, personal og rekruttering
hr, rekruttering, lederstøtte, kompetanseutvikling, organisasjonsutvikling
|Sist endret||12. jan. 2021 22:48|