Director of Market Services (Markedskraft)
- Volue AS
Market Services (Markedskraft) is a knowledge specialist in the European power market. Having pioneered the market for nearly 30 years, we offer deep insights and understanding of the power industry. Our mission is to create customer value by understanding the fundamental drivers of the power market, thereby providing our customers with unique basis for critical decision-making. We pride ourselves in being the only independent service provider who can assist throughout the entire value chain including advisory services, risk management, financial portfolio management and physical handling and settlement. We also offer investors capital management within power derivatives.
In 2021 Markedskraft will be an integrated part of Volue and our new name will be Market Services. The Volue group was established in 2020 and includes the four companies Markedskraft, Wattsight, Powel & Scanmatic. Volue is one of Europe's most exciting green tech companies and enjoys a strong market position with more than 2000 customers across 44 countries.
We are looking for an experienced leader for Market Services. The right person is commercially oriented, strategic and a great manager for our highly skilled team.
Preferred workplace is Arendal or Oslo
Main tasks and duties:
- Function as a strategic and commercial driver for the market services and ensure the product economy for the portfolio is in line with financial targets. This entails continuously working to standardize processes and tools and provide blueprints on how the services should be delivered in the most efficient way.
- Profit and loss responsibility for Market Services
- Develop and motivate our high-performing employees
- Ensure Volue market services are run in compliance with rules and regulations, as well as within given proxies and in compliance with the Volue group's quality system and agreement with the Board of Directors
- Accountability for operational quality and implementation of improvement initiatives as necessary to achieve profitability
- Commercialize existing and new products
- Ensure that new products and services offered are based on thorough market insight and with clear product scope and value proposition.
- Develop business and pricing models for the services, securing revenues and ensuring cost control.
- Work closely with the rest of the Energy Line of Business leadership team to develop and drive the product strategy for Energy in general, and for the Market Services portfolio in particular.
- As part of the Energy leadership team, take an overreaching responsibility for the unit's overall performance on areas such as economic performance, customer satisfaction as well as employee satisfaction and talent management.
- Work closely with Finance, Sales and HR
- Ensure that Market Services has an effective and adaptable organization
Profile & requirements:
- Leadership experience and the ability to be an efficient leader in a matrix organization.
- Extensive experience from the power market
- A commercial mindset
- A Master's degree in a relevant field of study (e.g., business, economics,engineering)
- Structured, self-starting and with high implementation capacity
- Ability to execute on a defined business strategy by translating the strategy into business improvement areas and making sure that targets are achieved
- Experience with profit and loss accountability, and preferably with sales and business development
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and cross organizational collaboration skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication (English)
- A positive working environment
- Professional and personal development
- A competitive salary
- Central and newly refurbished offices.
- Good pension benefits and insurance plans.
Volue is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and hardworking individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, cultural background or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information regarding the position, don't hesitate to contact us.
- 4841 Arendal
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 0107 Oslo
- Kraft og energi,
|Sist endret||3. des. 2020 19:39|