Procurement professional in an exciting tech company
- CrayoNano AS
- Strategic Procurement Manager
About the job
Our Strategic Procurement Manager is a highly motivated professional that aspire to develop the growing team at CrayoNano into supply chain experts of the specialized Deep UV business. As member of the management team at Operations’ division, you have the responsibility of developing the company’s procurement and logistics and ensure efficient management of daily business processes with regards to procurement, supply management and supplier relations. You are experienced on managing suppliers and pursue opportunities through extensive relationship building as well as analytical strengths and strong negotiation skills. You will work closely with our Innovations team that procure services from technology partners and within the Operations team to bring products into business through contract manufacturers and distributor networks. You lead the negotiations, contracting, procurement and material-cost processes and is a key contributor to supply chain strategy, ERP/logistics, and other related tasks.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated team players with excellent communication skills and enjoy working with varying tasks and priorities. The position requires extensive knowledge and experience of strategic procurement and operational aspects of this. Extensive knowledge to semiconductor business is not required but preferred, and general experience from industrial business with international supply chains is advantageous.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Price- and supply negotiations of materials with international suppliers
- Suppliers’ performance-, risk- and contract management
- Cost breakdown and sourcing management
- Support to manufacturing engineering in industrialization- and cost-down projects
- Operational activities in escalated cases of claims, quality,
- Procurement governance and deployment into operational process
- Self- and team-initiated improvement ideas
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- At least 5 years of experience from industry business
- Proven negotiation skills and experience with industrial strategic procurement, such as negotiation programs, supplier partnership, and procurement processes within electronics, semiconductor or other relevant technology supply chains
- Project- and team management experience, and ability to work within cross-functional teams and manage key stakeholders
- A strong ownership along with desire to build new processes and deliver results in complex projects
- Passion for supplier performance, ERP and operational excellence
- A positive attitude and focus on strengths in teamwork
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- Bachelor or Master's degree education (Engineering, Finance, Management or similar)
And ideally, but not mandatory:
- Proven track record of supplier development and strategy execution for value chain competitiveness within global supply chains of semiconductor, optoelectronics or micro electronics industries
By joining us, you will be part of a highly dedicated and motivated team and become part of one of the most exciting technology start-ups in northern Europe. If you are interested we would like to hear from you!
“We enable a sustainable and healthier life for everyone, through market-influencing photonic device technology.”
CrayoNano is a rapidly growing nanotechnology company specialized in the development of UVC LEDs based on AlGaN nanowires on graphene. Our company was founded in 2012 as spin-off of the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) and is located in Trondheim where we are currently preparing for commercialization, hitting the market in 2021. Our team is recognized as one of the world’s leading teams in next generation nanoscale semiconductor materials and devices for optoelectronics applications. CrayoNano’s first product, a packaged UVC LED chip, will enable new UVC disinfection devices, that will be applied for fighting bacteria and viruses, in water, air and on surfaces.
- Sluppenvegen 6, 7037 Trondheim
- Forskning, utdanning og vitenskap,
- Industri og produksjon
purchasing, innkjøp og forhandling, supply chain management, procurement
|Sist endret||28. des. 2020 22:28|