We provide our services through the cloud are you our new manager?
- Signicat AS
- VP Technology
- As soon as possible
As the new VP Technology, you will lead and develop the technology unit in Trondheim. The unit comprises around 35 co-workers specialized in software development and operations (devops). This position plays a key role in the continued success of Signicat and a successful candidate is able to embrace the company’s 15 years legacy in combination with developing and implementing future-oriented strategies to meet new shifts and trends in the technology transformation.
Areas of responsibility and duties are:
- Line management of Trondheim technology organization
- Endorse agile way-of-work (cross functional and autonomous teams)
- Endorse secure software development
- Drive technology transformation to cloud native
- Continuously work with employee engagement and follow-up on targets and KPIs for agile teams
- Oversee architecture work across Trondheim technology organization and ensure alignment with global architecture group
- Supply management of cloud services (public or private)
- Ensure that cloud services are configured according to security and compliance policies
- Implement, measure and follow-up on SLA targets for clouds within scope
- Organize incident management and 24/7/365 on-call duty
The ideal candidate has higher education (preferably Master´s degree) in computer science and at least 10 years of relevant working experience. Documented experience as architect/tech lead, experience with agile and devops as well as experience with line management of staff is required. Understanding (preferably experience) with ISO27001 and ITIL is a plus.
The role reports to the CTO and is part of our global technology management team. Are you a team player with good interpersonal skills and hands-on ability to navigate in complex business environments? Then we look forward to hearing from you!
Any questions about the position can be directed to Visindi AS at Patrick Gjønnes, tel. +47 410 42 063 or Nils Jørgen Tømmerås, tel. +47 971 84 166. Applications with CVs must be sent as soon as possible via www.visindi.no.
Signicat is a growing, dynamic technology company with offices in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium and UK. Signicat currently employ around 250 people from around 20 nationalities. At Signicat we appreciate a high diversity in our workforce, both in terms of nationality, age and gender. Signicat is the leading provider of trusted digital identity services across Europe. We specialize in cross-border, cloud-based electronic identity services and electronic signatures, ensuring that organizations can connect and interact with their customers through verified digital identities. The business concept is to deliver identity solutions to major players in the banking, finance, insurance and eCommerce markets. Signicat have acquired two companies over the past year and have further M&A ambitions. The ongoing growth is backed by our owners, Nordic Capital and Viking Venture.
Read more at www.signicat.com
- BEDDINGEN 16, 7014 Trondheim
- IT - programvare,
- Internettbaserte tjenester
- IT utvikling / Systemarkitekt,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell),
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations
IT, Devops, Tech, agile, software
|Sist endret||13. nov. 2020 16:44|