Director Global People and Organization
- Director of Global People & Organization
Ardoq is a great group of people, building market-leading SaaS solutions, and growing incredibly fast. Call it Human Resources, People & Organization, or Talent - but it’s at the core of how Ardoq is able to meet our ambitious international growth goals. We’re proud of the meaningful work environment we’ve fostered here at Ardoq, and this role will be critically important to make that environment thrive as we continue to grow.
The role will report directly to the VP of Operations, who has held the general responsibility for Global HR for the past 2 years.
Ardoq currently has two part-time HR administrators, a modern HRIS called HiBob, and several local HR vendors in our offices located in Norway, Denmark, UK, and USA.
- Ownership of global HR policies, compliance, employment contracts, systems, compensation frameworks, budgets, and vendors (covering our current offices in Oslo, Copenhagen, London, and New York)
- Collaborate across the organization on matters of employee development and training, including employee engagement surveys
- Drive Ardoq’s Employer Branding and recruitment best practices
- Support Management Team on building organizational structures that create a meaningful work environment
- Support Managers to attract and retain skilled, motivated, and diverse teams
- Collaborate with the Management Team to define the organization's long-term goals and identify ways to support this through proactive talent management
- Lead strategic diversity and inclusion planning efforts
- Deep experience within the field of Human Resources
- Ability to manage international HR processes across several countries with varying compliance and regulatory requirements
- Good understanding of HR systems and master data management
- Self-motivated, structured, creative, and curious
- Proven leader that builds great teams
- Fluency in English
- Experience from Technology/Software is a plus
Ardoq is a dynamic, data-driven tool for Enterprise Architecture. Our software helps organizations and businesses implement and execute change across their projects, strategies, processes, applications, infrastructure, and capabilities. With Ardoq, fresh data creates a dynamic overview that provides insights for better decisions. Through the aid of dashboards, interactive visualizations and diagrams, users can focus time on understanding interdependencies between technology and people, and less time documenting. Ardoq is a bold, caring and driven company with a mission to empower our customers to drive value through successful change.
- Myntgata 2, 0151 Oslo
- IT - programvare
- HR, personal og rekruttering
hr, leadership, global, english
|Sist endret||1. des. 2020 00:19|