Exciting opportunity for a talented Development Manager - Trainingportal
- Mintra Trainingportal AS
- Development Manager - Trainingportal
Mintra has an exciting opportunity for a talented and dynamic Development Manager to join our team. The Development Manager will lead the development teams and oversee the full development lifecycle of multiple applications.
About the job:
Working closely with the Director, Engineering you will be responsible for the successful delivery of the approved software development roadmap and ensure that all applications are well maintained.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Preparing the lifecycle for different projects inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation and testing, along with delivery to product management.
· Continuous evaluation of the code base and ensuring adherence to coding standards through regular code review
· Fostering a high-performance culture by mentoring and developing software development engineers
· Setting clear goals for individuals and teams that drive collaboration across teams and consistently improve productivity
· Supervising resource allocation to assure attainment of business and personal development goals
· Managing and executing software development projects from start to finish
· Transforming user requirement specifications to technical specifications ready for implementation by developers.
· Preparing specifications for automated testing and technical test plans
· Coordinating and prioritising maintenance and support for the teams
· Using programming experience to provide technical guidance, clear thinking and commercially and pragmatic decision-making; leading and mentoring developers to make better decisions and credible delivery plans.
· Being the system owner of source code repositories and deployment pipelines
We`d like you to have:
· At least 5 years’ experience in software development and system architecture with previous experience in leading software development teams
· Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
· Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
· Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
· Attention to detail
· Experience with Test Driven Development
· Project management skills
We want you to share our values:
· People are our business and the core of everything we do. You must be able to grow the talent within our business, nurture a friendly, engaging and rewarding culture and deliver an exceptional level of service to our customers.
· We explore and encourage you to demonstrate and reward creativity in your team. You will utilise the latest techniques and technologies, be inquisitive and take up the challenge.
· Open and collaborative, you should be helpful, respectful and flexible. We expect you to communicate consistently and effectively, sharing knowledge and your experience with the wider team.
· Drive performance, commercially aware and with entrepreneurial spirit. You lead by example, going above and beyond expectations and delivering real value.
· Deliver with pride and expect excellence in everything we do. You must be able to present solutions, on time and within budget and to a consistently high standard. We expect you to offer honest and constructive feedback and take pride in your craft, never settling for ‘good enough’.
What we will do for you:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
We are a leading provider of on-demand digital learning and enterprise HCM software solutions for safety-critical industries worldwide. We develop and deploy solutions that enable our customers to develop and deploy their people, readily demonstrate compliance and maximise operational efficiency.
Mintra was formed in Oslo Norway in 1997 to provide “Multimedia INteractive TRAining” to the Oil and Gas industry. We have over 110 staff across our offices in Bergen, Oslo and Stavanger in Norway, Dubai, Singapore and Aberdeen in the UK.
OCS HR is Mintra’s Crew Management software, which supports the operation of more than 170,000 maritime workers and 1,800 vessels worldwide, ranging from oil and gas tankers to passenger ferries and drilling rigs.
Trainingportal, our online/offline learning and competency management system, hosts our eLearning portfolio of 1,400 courses and services the needs of over 1.4million users and 3,600 companies worldwide. Every 60 seconds a course in accessed on Trainingportal
.Net, Project management, development, strategy
|Sist endret||15. des. 2020 11:28|