Omaken Sports is looking for a COO!
- Omaken Sports
- Chief Operation Officer
Omaken Sports aims to become an international leader in esports and gaming. The company was established by Joachim Haraldsen in 2020, and has global growth ambitions in what is a fast growing industry.
The company currently has the world's fifth best ranking team in PUBG and is run by four employees from offices at Aker Brygge. We are looking for a Chief Operating Officer to join our team. A COO at Omaken Sports will design and oversee our ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business. You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
- Design, build and scale Omaken Sports to successfully become a preferred employer and international leader within esports and gaming industry.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Proven track-record within relevant roles.
- Understanding of business functions such as Sales, Finance, Marketing, HR, Legal.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
We can offer:
- A unique opportunity to build a leading company
- The opportunity to build and develop a strong esport industry in the nordics.
- A dedicated team
- Salary + Equity
- Fantastic office and location
For further information, please contact Jørgen Iversen, 41402740 or Ole-Jakob Høgset, 4060576.
- Grundingen 6, 0250 Oslo
- Idrett og trening,
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
- Økonomi og regnskap
|Sist endret||10. des. 2020 19:48|