- Tise AS
Want to join the largest marketplace for used goods in the Nordics, gain unique financial experience and take part in our journey to the next level?
Tise has reached 1.4M users, and a run-rate of more than 30M NOK. We’ve seen an incredible growth this far, and intend it to be even stronger going forward.
Chief Financial Officer
As a CFO you will work closely with the CEO in all financial and strategic aspects of the company. You will be responsible for investor relations, budgeting and all other financial processes. You will take part in all board meetings, and will support the board with all relevant information. This is a unique opportunity to gain extraordinary experience and to build structure and mechanisms to move a company from a private to a publicly traded company.
Who are you?
You have relevant work experience, are smarter and have more drive than most. You are both analytical and have a strategic head. You are detail oriented, and interested in finance. You are not afraid of presenting to investors and have great communication skills.
- All finances of the company
- Strategic financial planning
- Investor relations
- Making the company ready for Merkur Market
- HR and other administrative departments until separate departments are in place
- Board support and reporting
Experience and skills
- Min. Master’s degree in relevant subjects (e.g. Industrial Economics NTNU, NHH or equivalent) with top results
- Considerable and relevant working experience from Banking/Finance or Top-tier management consultancies
- Experience from similar responsibilities is a plus but not required
What can we offer
- A unique opportunity to gain extraordinary experience
- Possibility to take part in a young, dedicated and fast-paced team
- Possibility to take part in a very exciting journey going forward, and help Tise grow to the next level
- A possibility to help on the way to a more sustainable planet through engaging young people everywhere in buying second hand instead of new.
- Competitive terms and stock options
Applications will be treated confidentially
Tise is a social marketplace in the Nordics. We have operations in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The app makes it easy and inspiring to sell and buy second hand. Like Instagram, you can like, chat and add filters and text, and follow other people's profiles. The app has grown tremendously and has now close to 1 400 000 registered users and nearly 120 000 daily active users. In Tise we have created a committed community and we have great faith in making the world a little more sustainable by developing the way we act. The team now counts 33, and is expected to double in the next two years.
As the platform is a combination of a social media and a classifieds site, we benefit from revenue initiatives related to both. Around 40% of our revenue comes from advertising and partner related activities, while 50% comes from activities more related to the process of users buying and selling. 10% of our revenue comes from our web shop for eco-friendly basic goods, Tise Basics. In September, the total revenues amounted to around 2.5M NOK, resulting in a run-rate of roughly 30M NOK.
- Rådhusgata 17, 0155 Oslo
- IT - programvare,
- Økonomi og regnskap
- Økonomi og regnskap / Økonomistyring og budsjettering,
cfo, finans, investment
|Sist endret||16. des. 2020 16:04|