- Lotos E&P Norge
- Accounting Manager
Lotos E&P NorgeLOTOS Exploration and Production Norge AS is a subsidiary of one of the biggest Polish public company - Grupa LOTOS SA, located in Gdansk and listed on Warsaw Stock Exchange. LOTOS Norge was established in 2007 with a vision to build a strong upstream position for LOTOS on NCS. LOTOS Norge prequalified as an operator in 2008 and made its first acquisition the same year. Growth since then has been both organic, through acquisitions and by acquiring acreage through participation in license rounds and APA. Base production is from Heimdal and Sleipner Areas, and ongoing and future development projects mean that LOTOS Norge is now well positioned for meeting the strategic growth goals for Grupa LOTOS upstream in Norway. Today LOTOS Norge is a partner on 28 licenses. The multicultural team currently consists of 32 people.
The Accounting Manager carries the overall responsibility for delivery of accounts for all functional departments within the LOTOS Norge ensuring that monthly and annual financial reporting requirements as well as tax statements are met in compliance with regulations and deadlines. The position reports to CFO.
- Developing and implementing system for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information of day to day activities of the Company
- Managing and supervising the daily operations of the accounting department based in Norway and in Poland.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies, and principles in compliance with IFRS and Norwegian accounting standards
- Maintaining accounting control by establishing a chart of accounts and defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Preparation of Financial statements
- Proper accounting record of M&A transactions of acquisition or sale of E&P licenses on NCS
- Operatorship and Joint venture accounting
- Quality assurance of documents and accounting reports generated
- Preparation of Petroleum tax papers, Corporate Income Tax calculation
- Preparation of VAT reporting
- Handle all tax issues including contact with the Tax Office in Norway
- Prepare financial reports for presentation to the authorities
- Main contact towards statutory, external, and internal accounting and tax auditors
- Plan and coordinate Joint Venture audits
- Providing reports for Statistics needs in Norway
- Coordinate customs clearance of production performed by external company
- Support the CFO on other ad-hoc duties as required
- Master's degree in Finance/ Accounting or similar
- High competence in international accounting standards (IFRS) and Norwegian accounting standards
- Strong knowledge and experience from the Norwegian petroleum tax system and Norwegian Petroleum regulations
- Minimum 10-year work experience on similar position in oil & gas business, preferably from an upstream company
- Experience in accounting of transactions of acquisition and sale of assets on NCS
- Stay updated on new issues concerning accounting, finance, and tax in Norway
- Fluent in English and Norwegian language, both oral and written
- Systematic and analytical with consistent attention to details
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
We offerLOTOS Norge offers an interesting job in an international environment, a safe work environment, development opportunities and an attractive employee package.
InterestedIf this position is of interest to you, we would like to hear from you. According to GDPR we would like you to apply by using the link to upload your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please contact Management 4 U, Aina Skailand, Managing Director at 468 36 653 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Camilla Løvik Andersen, senior advisor at 405 34 390 or email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
A description of LOTOS E&P Norge personal data processing related to recruitment process can be sent on request.
- Jåttåvågveien 7, Blokk C, 4020 Stavanger
- Olje og gass,
- Økonomi og regnskap
- Økonomi og regnskap,
- Økonomi og regnskap / Regnskap,
- Økonomi og regnskap / Økonomistyring og budsjettering
Regnskapssjef, Tax manager, Accounting Manager, Skatt
|Sist endret||29. nov. 2020 21:33|