- Office Manager
ACCIONA requires an Office Manager in E6 - Ranheim-Værnes project in Norway.
Mission: Collaborate and provide support on projects carried out by the department, in keeping with the guidelines given by his/her supervisor, so that his/her work will enhance decision-making processes and processes involving the project’s execution and provide the internal client with added value through his/her professional performance. Sub-function responsible for implementing, monitoring and reporting administrative activity of a company or project, by means of planning, organisation, recording of documentation, drawing up reports, entry of data and maintenance of the operational office. It also provides administrative services to all the organisation’s processes.
· Verify Company’s administrative procedures compliance.
· Verify the fulfilment of the services of creditors and subcontractors.
· Centralize administrative information on contracts.
· Responsible for handling delivery notes.
· General administration task.
· Handling of any office company agreement/suppliers (Food, coffee, Training Centre, canteen, cleaning service, Landlord, Security, different suppliers and so on).
· Maintain an adequate inventory of office and other supplies
· Ad-hoc administrative tasks for the Management.
· Support the Staff for general requirements.
· Main contact person for the Barracks owners/organizers.
· Keep control in lists and needed reports.
. Logistics support for bookings, problem solving, etc
Education and experience required:
· Bacherlor Degree (preferably in Economics/Accounting).
· Year of Experience: +2
. Language (Mandatory): Norwegian and English (both oral and written)
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.
- Trondheima, 7037 Trondheim
- Bygg og anlegg
- Kontor og administrasjon
administrasjon, koordinator, administrasjonssjef
|Sist endret||12. apr. 2021 11:59|