Do you want to build and lead the Cloud Architecture in the Nordics region?
- Chief Cloud Architect
As a Chief Cloud Architect, you will play steering role in design and delivery of transformation cloud engagements for large complex engagements to meet business and budget objectives. As part of the Cognizant Digital Engineering team, you will leverage the combined capabilities of your fellow architects and solution SMEs to formulate your solution. The role demands a good mix of advisory, solutioning and hands-on technical implementations skills in contemporary software design styles and technology platforms.
As a part of the Cognizant Digital Engineering – Europe Architecture team, you will also have responsibility to collaborate with fellow architects and solution SMEs to develop thought leadership and asset base that will help us not just win new business but also help deliver high quality solutions in a repeatable manner across engagements. Nurturing talent, enablement and evangelization are also expected to be areas of contribution from a practice perspective.
- Anchoring end to end solution for large complex engagements and business growth pursuits, involving customer, internal and partner stakeholders
- Understand the IT strategy of customer and the technologies selected for the program and support customers in identifying both functional and non-functional requirements to arrive at the scope for the assignment
- Provide recommendations to the customer on the technologies / tools / platforms in alignment to client strategy (e.g. sizing, capacity planning);
- Evaluate applications and advise the customer on rationalization
- Engage with clients to identify new solutions and related business models
- Disseminate information to clients and escalate critical concerns for on-time resolution.
- Design solution architecture for multiple PODs.
- Provide architecture assurance by ensuring teams are building the applications in line with proposed architecture and help them resolve project / application needs vis-à-vis architectural principles.
- Steer win themes, solution considerations and support financial construct in context of engagement in RFP/RFI from our clients
- Ability to define and present digital transformation strategy to customers.
- Develop relationship with internal practices to have joint solution offerings
- Lead & mentor a group of application/ solution architects
- Contribute to development of next generation architects in Cognizant Digital Engineering organization
- Foster an environment of collaboration, partnership, customer focus, quality, excellence, urgency, accountability, continuous improvement, and innovation
Qualifications & Experience:
- Solid understanding of different software development lifecycle models and expert knowledge in agile and traditional principles,
- Understanding of the breadth of end to end technology stack and depth with one platform, especially contemporary cloud-oriented platforms being used in large enterprises
- Has a comprehensive experience of one or more public cloud platforms(AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Experience in Java or .NET platform-based solution design and engineering projects in IaaS, PaaS or SaaS model
- Should be a practitioner on Could foundry principles and having knowledge on 12/15 Factor App strategy
- Experience and knowledge of integration in context of hybrid landscape involving COTS (commercial off the shelf) products, SaaS offerings, on-premises legacy systems and emerging tech platforms.
- Strong DevOps mindset with experience in devops engineering (CI, CD, IaC) aspects. A strong foundation on design thinking, complexity management and domain driven design paradigms is definitely advantageous.
- An ability to motivate others by demonstrating a clear purpose for the team and how their work fits into the company’s strategy while facilitating a sense of autonomy and creating an environment where people can continue to master their craft through professional development.
- Ability to get their hands-dirty/roll-up the sleeves to “lead by example” on the ground.
- Fluent in English
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Transformation, AWS, Azure, Google, Cloud
|Sist endret||15. okt. 2020 13:08|