Senior Contract Engineer
- Senior Contract Engineer
ACCIONA requires a Senior Contract Engineer in E6 - Ranheim-Værnes project in Norway.
Collaborate and provide support on projects carried out by his/her business unit/department, in keeping with the instructions given by his/her supervisor, so that his/her work will enhance both decision-making processes and processes involving the project’s execution
They are responsible for the analysis and interpretation of the contract, paying special attention to clauses and conditions for better alignment with the company’s interests. They act as intermediaries between client and company by resolving the possible conflicts that could arise during the performance of the contract. They control compliance with the contract by both parties.
· Assist the Contract Manager and the team in resolving contract issues as they arise.
· Provide redlined recommendations and often negotiate directly with subcontractor/supplier/client until consensus has been reached.
· Consider and recommend to the Contract Manager any changes, delay notices, claims etc. against the client and the subcontractors.
· Draft commercial/contractual letters to client and subcontractors.
· Prepare brief reports on various contractual matters arising daily.
· Prepare the monthly progress reports of the contract department.
· Update change order and commercial action log. Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, contractual changes, status reports and other documents relating to contract management.
· As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff.
· Follow contracting procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy.
. Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
Education and experience required:
· Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering, construction, or related field
· 4 years of experience managing correspondence, claims and variation under the Norwegian standards (NS 8415 and NS 8407)
· Experience in large scale EPC projects (construction or oil&gas)
· Organizational, negotiation and communication skills
. Languages: Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk must. Proficient in English (oral and written)
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.
- 7037 Trondheim
- Bygg og anlegg
engineer, contract, contract engineer
|Sist endret||24. nov. 2020 18:28|