Position Available as Digital Sales Specialist in Blueye Robotics!
- Blueye Robotics AS
- Digital Sales Specialist.
Join us at Blueye and help us grow globally!
At Blueye Robotics we have developed what we believe to be the best underwater drone in the world. Now we are seeking commercial growth in the global market. Increasing our sales opportunities with a digital sales process is an integral part of our growth strategy.
We are now expanding our sales team with a Digital Sales Specialist. You are eager to learn the art of digital prospecting, qualifying sales opportunities and helping our customers all over the world learn about the technology we’ve built. You may already have experience in sales but in the end of the day, attitude is what matters, and the right level of work can be tailored to your skills after onboarding.
We offer you an interesting and agile startup environment where we are all looking to develop and learn something new every day. We offer you the most modern sales prospecting tools, so you won’t have to rely on pure cold calling. As your skills and experience develop, we will have an eye open for career progression within Blueye. In order to spark interest from our potential customers, you must love interaction with customers, be a team player and be driven by growth. You are curious and hungry to find new prospects and leads and maneuver online smoothly like the Blueye underwater drone maneuvers in the ocean.
The position reports to the Sales Director.
- Actively prospect for new customers and qualify new leads and opportunities.
- Build and execute outbound sales campaigns towards new and existing customers.
- Support our senior sales and global reselling partners.
- Report activity to Salesforce CRM.
- Collaborate with marketing to find the best messaging towards our customers.
- Do what is needed to ensure goals are met without consideration for tasks that may be “beneath or beyond” scope of pre-determined responsibilities. We’re all in this together.
- 1-3 years of work experience in a B2B sales/marketing role.
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and turn on the camera in Zoom.
- Able to write effective emails and spark interest.
- Extremely comfortable with software and technology in general.
- Strong command of English language required. Proficiency in other languages are a plus.
- Self-driven and curious attitude.
- Collaborative work style; shares successes with teammates and enhances continuous learning.
- Must be eligible for EU employment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Driver’s license.
- Ability to travel worldwide.
- Passion for (underwater) technology
What we offer:
- A young, motivated team and a great working environment.
- Career progression and personal growth.
- Flexible working hours.
- An opportunity to be a part of building a global success from scratch.
- Competitive salary and the best sales tools in the market.
- Blueye underwater drone for personal exploration.
Does the thought of working with Blueye make you ecstatic? Are you ready for a deep dive to startup life? Please send your application and CV in English.
The story of Blueye started in early 2014. Erik Dyrkoren was working on the idea behind Blueye at Marintek and NTNU Amos where he met Martin Ludvigsen, Professor of Underwater Technology at NTNU. Together with students, they developed what came to be the first prototype. During the first testing of the prototype onboard NTNU's research vessel Gunnerus, they met Christine Spiten, who was on a field study for her Master's thesis on underwater drones. They quickly discovered that they had a shared vision and wanted to make underwater exploration more available. On the road to creating the company Erik, Martin and Christine connected, with angel investor Erik Haugane (now chairman of the board) and together they founded Blueye Robotics in June 2015.
Today, the Blueye Team consists of over 20 dedicated experts from different countries, working on many levels of software, robotics, mechanical- and industrial design, underwater technology, graphics design, and business development.
digital, sales, digital sales, business development, sales specialist
Spørsmål om stillingen
Transittgata 10, Norway, 7042 Trondheim
|Sist endret||24. nov. 2020 15:48|