Join us in building Norway's first battery cell factory
- Freyr AS
- Head of Sales / (S)VP
We need a Head of Sales to win and sign off-take agreements for battery cells and ensure satisfied, profitable customers. Our primary target segments are marine, stationary storage and automotive.
Sales of battery cells is a technology-heavy process. The new Head of Sales will work very closely with the CTO and Principal Sales Engineer.
- Develop sales strategy for all relevant market segments
- Identify and assess potential customers in stationary storage, marine, automotive and any other relevant segments
- Develop and implement sales plan
- Get overview of existing network of potential customers and drive development of commercial terms
- Develop CRM approach, determining process and systems requirements and ensuring organisation complies to the system and processes decided upon
- A minimum of 8-10 years experience with B2B sales in complex international industrial settings
- Long term contracts
- High technical content
- A minimum of 2 years leadership experience with personnel responsibility
- Significant experience from working
- in teams and complex matrices
- in strategic partnerships with other companies
- Experience in stationary energy storage or automotive industry or a big advantage
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
- to CEO
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities.
Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
FREYR is a Norwegian company in the process of developing, financing, constructing and operating 2+32 GWh annual capacity worth of lithium-ion based battery cell facilities and a 600 MW wind park in the municipalities of Rana and Nesna in Nordland, Norway.
The company will supply sustainably produced, cost competitive battery cells to the rapidly growing market for electric vehicles and energy storage in Europe and globally, as well as develop other markets within the segments of marine transportation, aviation and offshore oil through cluster-based R&D initiatives with leading Norwegian and European institutions and companies.
For more information, see our home page
- Philip Pedersens vei 11, 1366 Lysaker
- Industri og produksjon,
- Kraft og energi
- Salg / Produktsalg,
- Salg / Teknisk salg
|Sist endret||20. nov. 2020 18:48|