Join us in building Norway's first battery cell factory
- Freyr AS
- Head of Legal and Compliance
The Head of Legal and Compliance is responsible for developing and directing a legal function providing high quality services to management, businesses and support functions. He or she is further responsible for organizing, implementing and maintaining a system supporting the company in conducting its business compliance with applicable laws and regulations, thereby maintaining the integrity of the company. The Head of Legal and Compliance shall further ensure an efficient organization of all processes relating to the Board of Directors.
- Provide the organization with effective legal advice on business issues and company strategies
- Oversee and coordinate the work of outside counsel
- Draft and negotiate complex strategic contracts and agreements, such as joint venture agreements, sales contracts and financing agreements
- Provide advice on compliance aspects relating to public listing and corporate finance matters
- Develop an internal control system effectively managing legal risk across the company
- Ensure that the company operates in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Develop and maintain the company’s legal archive
- Serve as the secretary to the board
- Qualified lawyer
- Minimu 10 years of working experience in a corporate legal department and/or with a reputable law firm
- Demonstrated experience providing leading negotiations on complex, high value, contracts, and agreements.
- Demonstrated experience in leading complex compliance work
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities
- Very good written and oral communication skills
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
- to CFO
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities.
Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
FREYR is a Norwegian company in the process of developing, financing, constructing and operating 2+32 GWh annual capacity worth of lithium-ion based battery cell facilities and a 600 MW wind park in the municipalities of Rana and Nesna in Nordland, Norway.
The company will supply sustainably produced, cost competitive battery cells to the rapidly growing market for electric vehicles and energy storage in Europe and globally, as well as develop other markets within the segments of marine transportation, aviation and offshore oil through cluster-based R&D initiatives with leading Norwegian and European institutions and companies.
For more information, see our home page
- Philip Pedersens vei 11, 1366 Lysaker
- Industri og produksjon,
- Kraft og energi
- Jurist / Advokat
legal, compliance, kontrakter, lawyer, selskapsrett
|Sist endret||20. nov. 2020 18:48|