Join us in building Norway's first battery cell factory
- Freyr AS
- Project Director
We need a high quality Project Director to design and build battery cell factories.
We know we will build 3 factories of increasing size, from 200 MWh through to a gigafactory of 32 GWh.
- Accountable for the success of the project
- Ensure consistency across projects
- Oversee the project and ensure that the Project Manager leads, directs, and manages the sub-project in an adequate way
- Ensure that agreed processes, procedures and templates are applied in the project.
- Provide guidance and support to the project management team
- Ensure that the project delivers according to the Project Agreement and that the project delivers on main KPIs; HSE, time, cost, quality
- Appoint the Project Manager in collaboration with Functional Director
- Resolve issues across the project
- Ensure that resource conflicts are resolved
- Manage the project change system
- Manage risk and report risks. Implement mitigating actions
- Engage with stakeholders in collaboration with EVP
- Manage the Asset Owner relationship, support the Project Manager with resolving contractual issues and provide guidance to the Project Manager on approval/rejection of changes
- Ensure the DG packages are prepared and ready for formal approval
- Responsible for obtaining DG3 approval
- Establish the Project Mandate based on the Project Agreement
- Masters degree in subject relevant to building battery cell factories. Requirement can be reduced to Bachelor's if experience is exceptional
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a range of relevant projects
- Minimum of 5 years project management experience
- Fluent in English
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
- to EVP Projects
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities.
Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Mo i Rana.
We have to be flexible in terms of where people live but most of the work will be done in Mo. Our objective is to have the Project Director live there during project execution.
FREYR is a Norwegian company in the process of developing, financing, constructing and operating 2+32 GWh annual capacity worth of lithium-ion based battery cell facilities and a 600 MW wind park in the municipalities of Rana and Nesna in Nordland, Norway.
The company will supply sustainably produced, cost competitive battery cells to the rapidly growing market for electric vehicles and energy storage in Europe and globally, as well as develop other markets within the segments of marine transportation, aviation and offshore oil through cluster-based R&D initiatives with leading Norwegian and European institutions and companies.
For more information, see our home page
- Nytorget 1, 8622 Mo i Rana
- Industri og produksjon,
- Kraft og energi
|Sist endret||20. nov. 2020 18:52|