Join us in building Norway's first battery cell factory
- Freyr AS
- Senior Construction Engineers (3 positions)
We need 3 high quality engineers to design and build factories, following projects through all phases.
We know we will build 3 battery cell factories of increasing size, from 200 MWh through to a gigafactory of 32 GWh. The engineers will have responsibility for either the building, HVAC or electro.
- Participate in Freyrs project team in the pre-engineering and detail engineering phases together with selected engineering companies and equipment suppliers
- Write specifications, work out and evaluate systems and equipment solutions and develop the plant lay-out
- Participate in selecting optimum system and equipment suppliers
- Participate in factory acceptance test (FAT) to check that the systems and equipment perform as specified
- Follow up system and equipment installation according to technical specifications, schedule and cost
- Participate in commissioning and final completion and ensure a systematic approach
- Solve problems as they occur, together with suppliers
- Participate in starting up the plant and the site acceptance test (SAT) to check that the systems and equipment perform as specified
- Solve problems as they occur and follow up suppliers
- Can potentially take on a role in the Operations organisation after project completion
- Masters degree in technical areas directly relevant to the building, HVAC or electro areas.
- Minimum of 3 years experience from similar complex building projects
- Significant project management experience
- Fluent in English
- Proven problem solving abilities, documented with a cognitive test
We want to hire talent with some experience. The best way for us to document talent is through a cognitive test.
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
- to Project Manager Contruction
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities.
Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
The engineers we hire will live through an amazing learning experience. End-to-end responsibility from design through build is key to becoming a fully rounded professional.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Mo i Rana.
FREYR is a Norwegian company in the process of developing, financing, constructing and operating 2+32 GWh annual capacity worth of lithium-ion based battery cell facilities and a 600 MW wind park in the municipalities of Rana and Nesna in Nordland, Norway.
The company will supply sustainably produced, cost competitive battery cells to the rapidly growing market for electric vehicles and energy storage in Europe and globally, as well as develop other markets within the segments of marine transportation, aviation and offshore oil through cluster-based R&D initiatives with leading Norwegian and European institutions and companies.
For more information, see our home page
- Antall stillinger
- Nytorget 1, 8622 Mo i Rana
- Industri og produksjon,
- Kraft og energi
- Ingeniør / Bygge- og anleggsteknikk,
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør,
- Ingeniør / Geoteknikk og ingeniørgeologi
HVAC, Elektro, Bygg
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Richard Taylor
- VP HR
Nytorget 1, 8622 Mo i Rana
|Sist endret||15. okt. 2020 18:37|