Join us in building Norway's first battery cell factory
- Freyr AS
- Head of HR / CHRO
We need a Head of HR that can build one of Norway's fastest growing organisations from a group of 30 to a workforce of over 1500 in two to three years.
- Staggered build up to 'gigafactory' in Mo i Rana
- Blending competence primarily from Asia (battery technology's primary region) with Norwegians and other Europeans into a potent culture
- Building an HR function
- Co-ordinate manpower plan
- Recruit and onboard staff
- Develop policies and standards for all HR areas
- Buy and run necessary HR-systems
- Develop inclusive performance culture
- Develop competence development and career systems
- Develop pay, insurance and negotiation systems
- Develop leadership capability
- Minimum of 10 years experience in HR roles including deep practical experience in both personnel and organisational development areas
- Significant management experience
- Relevant education, preferably at Masters level or above
- Fluent in English
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
- to CEO
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities.
Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Oslo or Mo i Rana
FREYR is a Norwegian company in the process of developing, financing, constructing and operating 2+32 GWh annual capacity worth of lithium-ion based battery cell facilities and a 600 MW wind park in the municipalities of Rana and Nesna in Nordland, Norway.
The company will supply sustainably produced, cost competitive battery cells to the rapidly growing market for electric vehicles and energy storage in Europe and globally, as well as develop other markets within the segments of marine transportation, aviation and offshore oil through cluster-based R&D initiatives with leading Norwegian and European institutions and companies.
For more information, see our home page
- Philip Pedersens vei 11, 1366 Lysaker
- Industri og produksjon,
- Kraft og energi
- HR, personal og rekruttering
hr, rekruttering, kultur, organisasjonsutvikling, lederstøtte
|Sist endret||25. okt. 2020 00:00|