Are your our new Head of European Trade Division?
- TOPRO Industri AS
- Head of European Trade Division
Business development Lead
- Reporting to CEO and part of the Group’s management team
- Build TOPRO’s new Business development division in close collaboration with CEO
- Develop and build a new business area for TOPRO’s current product portfolio and new trading products
- Ensure an in-depth understanding of products and commercial opportunities with a special focus on tender business
- Proactively reach out to potential suppliers and OEM manufacturers in Europe and far East
- Market analysis and competitive dynamics
- Go To market plan and pricing strategy
- Find, analyse, and respond to tenders relevant for the product portfolio
- P&L responsible for the Business development division
- Analytical and data driven while curious and entrepreneurial
- Considerable commercial drive and being motivated by winning
- Understanding of how details may affect the larger picture
- Thrives when juggling multiple tasks and issues and with the ability to follow through
- Strong business ethics
- Relevant higher education, preferably MSc in industrial economics or MSc within finance and technology management
- At least 3-5 years relevant work experience, i.e., management consulting and/or commercial engineering position preferably with international experience
- Good understanding of financials
- Working proficiently in Norwegian and English
- Unique opportunity to establish a new business unit
- A challenging new position working internationally with complex and varied responsibility
- Opportunity to work closely with CEO, an experienced management team and professional owners
- Office location could be Oslo or Gjøvik
TOPRO Industri is Europe’s largest and a world leading provider of high-end rollators and walking aids. TOPRO was founded over 50 years ago.
The manufacturing facility is located at Gjørvik and produces over 100.000 rollators yearly and there is an administrative office is Oslo.
The company has global distribution with subsidiaries in several European countries. Most of TOPRO’s NOK 300 million in revenue stems from export.
TOPRO has 135 employees and is an ambitious company owned by the Norwegian private equity healthcare fund Serendipity Partners and Investinor.
As a part of TOPRO’s continued growth and success, we are looking for an analytical, commercial, entrepreneurial, and strategic person to establish and head our new European Trade division.
Trade, Industri, International, Analytic
|Sist endret||13. nov. 2020 13:00|